He places the remaining bags next to the man and doesn't even care if he's bothered by the amount of food he's surrounded with and can't have. Criminals don't get to be comfortable so hell just have to salivate over the sweets he had got.

He walks back to the drivers side and turns on the engine.

"Ok, were ready. I'm going to drop you off at the department right quick before I go home. Which by the way, shame on you. You know stealing isn't a good thing to do young man. You should be ashamed."

He begins to drive.

"So what, you expect me to believe you've never done it?"

Louis halts at the stop sign of the parking lot exit, looking back at the man whose really obscured and acting strange. Maybe he should have taken the mask off.

Louis ignores his past doings and sticks to his argument, not letting the man grind his gears.

"It doesn't matter if I have or haven't before, I don't now. That's why im in the front seat and you're in the back."

"Or maybe I'm in the backseat right now because I want to."

The burglar keeps responding very strange and Louis begins to feel uncomfortable, the pitch of the man's voice changing every single time he speaks.

"I-I highly doubt that."

The ride becomes silent for about five minutes and the boy feels calmer, pulling into the parking lot of the Police Department.

"Alright, we're here."

Stepping out his vehicle, the boy opens the back doors and makes the burglar step out and stand behind him.

He's leaning over to close his door when he feels a sudden yank on his belt loop and turns to see a gun pointed directly at his face, the hairs on the back of his neck standing.

"Don't hurt me please!"

"Get in the back seat, NOW."

Louis accepts his commands, climbing inside and feeling terror and like an idiot for letting his guard down.

The burglar drives them away and he begins to brain storm all the possibilities of what could happen to him.

Will he get kidnapped? Will he get raped? Will he get murdered? Will he ever see his daughter again? Get to tell her how much he loves her and how sorry he was for neglecting her and being a shit dad? Will he get the chance to tell his mother he's sorry for what he put her through and Harry. Will he ever get to know all the truth he wished he would have confessed when he had the chance to?

He doesn't realize he's crying until its too late.

He feels the vehicle start slowing down and looks out the tinted windows, surprised he's pulling besides his street.

"W-What. How do you know where I live?"

"Before I leave Louis, let me suggest you a few things. Take the fucking safety lock off your gun. Always be aware of your surroundings. Don't politely talk to persey criminals. Don't open the doors once you've locked up someone either and don't fucking turn your back at any given moment, you're gonna get yourself killed, for fucks sake!"

Louis watches as the burglar takes his
hoodie off and removes the mask off, familiar, soft curls springling in the air he knows he's felt some where

Green eyes stare back at him in the rearview mirror and his chest immediately gets a sharp pain, Louis gasping for air he desperately needs.

"H-Hazza?"