Chapter Thirty-Two

Start from the beginning

I turned around and started to jump on to her. I would have beaten the crap out of her if it wasn't for Danny. I felt his arms wrap around my waist when I started to swing my fist towards Amanda.

“Just let me get one swing at her.” I begged as tears started to threaten me once again. “Please!”

Danny pulled me closer to him. He pressed his lips into my blond hair. “Sh, Rox, calm down. She's not worth it.” I was shaking in his arms. “Just think about it, in a few hours, we're gonna be recording at Hopeless.”

I took a deep breath and rested my head on to his chest.

Amanda scoffed. “You are so pathetic. I don't even know why Ross even dated you in the first place.” She started to walk away when her phone started to play a Pierce the Veil Song. “And speaking of boyfriends, here's mine.”

She placed her phone to her ear. “Hey baby, yea she just saw it.” She laughed. “She totally spazed. It was hilarious.”

Amanda walked away. Danny rubbed his hand up and down my back, trying to comfort me. “You okay?” I nodded my head. “You wanna ditch the rest of the day?”

I shook my head and pulled away from my friend. “I can't let Amanda get to me like that any more. I have to be here.” My two other friends came up to me, all nodding their heads. I smiled at them, pulling them in for a hung. “I love you guys.”

~~~

Ahh! I jumped onto Noah's back when we got out of the car after school. “I can't believe this is happening! We're recording with Hopeless!”

He laughed at me. “Can we at least get into the building?”

I jumped off his back. “We have to wait till Pierce gets here.” I moved to the back of Noah's van where the rest of the guys were getting the instruments out.

“You guys ready to rock this?” Pierce yelled as he ran up to us with the biggest smile on his face. I laughed at him and told him to held with the drums. After everybody grabbed their things, we made our way to the front doors.

“Crap, I forgot my turner.” I told them to meet me inside. They walked on without me as I turned back to grab my turner. With it in hand, along with my guitar, I started my venture into the Hopeless Studio Records.

By the time I got anywhere near the door, I was ambushed by paparazzi. They asked a bunch of questions, snapped a lot of pictures. I just wanted to get into the building!

“What happened with you and Ross?” One called out.

“What's with the sweater?” I looked down to the Mickey Mouse finger.

“Why Hopeless ad not Disney?” Another screamed out.

It felt like they were closing in on me. I couldn't move past them. I was freaking out.

“Hey, leave her alone!” Someone called out, running towards me. Actually, there were two guys running towards me. One pushed the paparazzi away while the other one started to help me towards the door.

“Hold on.” I stopped him once we were on the steps of the building. I yelled out to get their attention. “You want to know why I'm wearing this sweater, or why I'm not signing with Disney That's cause I want nothing to do with them. They're the reason Ross and I aren't together anymore. So, yeah, I don't want anything to do with them.”

I could see them snapping more photos, but I didn't care, the two guys helped me into the building. I looked up to them. “Thanks.”

The first guy, a tall guy with saggy light brown hair, stood next to me. “Are you okay?”