Chapter Twenty-Eight

Sorry it's been so long, life has been crazy lately.

Don't hate me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roxy's Point of View:

“Bye.” I slammed the car door as I got out of Ross' car. I stormed into the house. Who does he think he is? Calling me stupid! I slammed the door closed.

“Roxy, is that you?” Grace called form the kitchen. I made my way over, and when she saw me she knew something was up. “What's the matter?”

I sighed, leaning on to the counter. “Ross and I got into a fight.”

“What happened?” Grace set down her rag and looked to me with sad eyes. “Are you okay, sweetie?”

I ran my fingers through my long blond hair. “I'm fine.” With another deep sigh, I looked to her. “I guess you could say over reacted.”

“What do you mean?” She questioned.

“I saw a girl he worked with flirting with him and I kinda lost it.” I felt ashamed of myself. “Of course we started to yell, but the worst part was when we weren't talking.”

Grace smirked. “Ah, I see. You were jealous.” She came up to me and wrapped her arms around me. “Roxy, it's okay to be jealous, but you need to remember to trust him.”

I nodded my head. “I think I'm gonna go call him.” But when I went to walk away, my foster mom held me close. “Um, bout that...”

“I'm sorry, but I have to do this.” I looked at her with confusion. “You may have cooled down, but you need to let Ross do the same.” One of the kids started to cry somewhere else in the house. “I have an idea, why don't you go take the kids to the park?”

“Fine.” After being released, and my phone being forced from my grip, I rallied up the kids and took them down the street to the local park.

~~~

“You know what it's like to date a Lynch.” I complained to Sunny as I watched the kids. They all scattered, Jersey and Rian were playing on the monkey bars, while Hope, Krystal, and Mikey all went over to the swings.

“Yeah, we'll at the moment, you're not the only one who's going through relationship problems.” Sunny sighed on the other side of the phone.

As I pushed Mikey on the baby swing, I asked, “Ohh, what happened?”

“We just got into a stupid fight, and now I regret it.” She sighed. “And it's all my fault, I was the one who started it all.”

“Why don't you go call him?”I suggest, and before she could protest, I hung up on her.

As I gazed around the park for my kids, I couldn't help but notice the two other kids on the play ground. They were about four or five years old.

“Can we play with you guys?” The little boy asked as he approached me. I smiled and said of course. While he and the other boys ran around the park, I noticed he had short blond hair and daring green eyes.

And the little girl he was hanging out with looked the same. “What's your name?” I asked with a smile, still pushing .

She grinned. “I'm Aria,” she pointed to the kid who I assumed was her brother. “And that's Aden.”

My heart stopped. “Krystal, can you push Mikey please?” My young foster sibling took my place. I was just looking for her. Where is she?!

I found her sitting on the bench just around the perimeters of the park. “Tiffany, what are you doing here?”