Chapter Thirty Three

Short, but i hope you like it :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ross' Point of View

“It's so nice to be home!” Rydel sighed once we walked into front doors. I had to agree. After a month of filming I Puerto Rico, it feels great to be back home.

My older sister threw down her things and flopped on to the couch. My oldest brother followed her example and did the same. He smiled. “I can stay here for a while.”

“Well, unlike you lazies, I am going to see my girlfriend.” Rocky smiled at the thought of seeing Sunny. “Well, she's picking me up. She has the jeep.”

“I am not lazy, Liam and I are going to see Fast and Furious later tonight.” Rydel stuck out her tongue like a five year old.

Riker turned his attention to Ryland and me. “Well, it looks like it's just us guys tonight. What do you want tot do?”

I shook my head. “Nothing, I'm gonna go take a nap.” I didn't bother wait for a response, no point, I knew they were just gonna feel sorry for me.

I took two stairs at a time until I was in the comfort of my own room. Or at least I thought I was until I looked around. All I could see were the small things Roxy left behind before we broke up. I walked over and pulled her sweater off the bed, it smelled like her.

With her sweater in hand, I walked around the room and grabbed the other things she had left; a mix cd she made, her favorite book, and a teddy bear she gotten me on Valentines day.

I was half tempted to keep everything, just so I could have something. But deciding against it, I walked downstairs where Rocky was waiting for Sunny. “Hey, do you think you could give these to Sunny. She can give them to Rox.”

My older brother looked down at the items in my hands. I could see the pity in his eyes, but he didn't say anything about it. Instead, he cleared his throat and nodded his head. “Yeah. Yeah, no problem.”

I practically threw the things in his hands before running back to my room. Gah! Why can't I get over her? We broke up, I shouldn't be thinking about her as much as I do!

I feel flat on my face onto my bed. I just wanted to go to sleep. A place where I didn't feel guilty about dreaming about having Roxy back in my arms.

But no... My stupid cell phone started to ding with texts. I pulled it out and my heart skipped a beat. It was a twitter notification from Roxy.

Okay, well not a direct tweet from her to me, but I had my phone set to message me every time she tweeted.

@RoxHill: Dont forget to check out Old School Photo's cover of “You Got It Made” by WATIC!! First song recorded in the studio!! It went on with a youtube link.

Of course I went on and clicked it. I sat in my room just listening to Roxy's voice come pouring in. The tear started to fall down as I heard the pain her voice.

“Ross, sweetie, what's going on?” Mom pounded on the other side of the door. After a few more begged calls, mom came into the room with a face full of concern. “Oh, baby, what's the matter?”

I didn't say anything, but I think mom put two and two together when she looked at my cell phone. Instead of talking, mom pulled me into a hug. She stroke my hair.

I looked up to my mommy, tears clouding my eyes. “Does it ever stop hurting?”

~~~

“Guys! Hurry up!” Dad called out the next day as we all hustled around the house getting ready for the day. “We have to be out of here in ten minutes.”