Fix Your Focus

I was constantly under attack, enemies to the right and to the left. I felt like a bear cub surrounded by wolves. I was with my father. My father he's big, and yes he is protecting me, but we are out numbered.
As I look at these wolves I realized these are the biggest, most vicious-looking wolves I've ever seen. They keep trying to draw my father away from me so that another one can pick me off. The father is smart he's not falling for it. He stays close and when he does attack he returns before the wolfs targeting me can get to me. I'm so afraid because, Wow, sometimes they come so close with the huge fangs that I have to run closer to my father. They won't come near my father they are petrified of him!
This is a parable about an attack that I was endurring around the time that I wrote this parable. I was handling the attack wrong however. I was paying too much attention and trickery of the wolves. I was focused on the problem. If you do this aswell then in the words of Jackie Chan in Karate Kid, "your focus, needs more focus!" I had a solution right before my eyes all I had to do..............was look up. Right above me was a huge powerful Rock of a father.

Psalms 31:1-3 " In thee o Lord do I put my trust; Let me never be ashamed. deliver me in thy righteousness. Bow down thine ear to me, deliver me speedily. Be thou my strong rock, for an house of defense, save me. For thou art my rock and my fortress, therefore for thy names sake lead me and guide me ".

With that in mind I know what to focus on. If I focus on following my father, and if I let my fears go and trust in Him, and go where he leads me, the Wolves will never get to me. All I have to do is stay in my fathers shadow.

" The secret place the most high shall be under the shadow of the Almighty" Psalms 91:1. So let me get this straight if I live a life of prayer, I can stay under the protection and shadow of the Father in heaven. So this is what i'll do.....when I move it will be because He moves, and when I attack it will be because He attacks, and if I ever find myself outside of his shadow I will cry out to Him and I will find him, because he will come running to protect me! This is the example that Jesus Christ set, so if you want to know how to stay in the heavenly fathers shadow, do what Jesus Christ did!

John 14: 9," he that has seen me has seen the Father. " stop focusing on the problem and start focusing on the solution. Keep a close relationship with the Father in heaven.

" if a man love me he will keep my words, and my father will love him, and we will come make our abode with him " John 14 verse 23.

He will always protect you, he will only leave you for a short time, and in those times he is testing you to see if you going to cry out to Him and he will run to you, every time. But first you have to call him and run to him as our God is a gentlemen.
" Be not thou far from me Lord, my strength, haste thee to help me. Deliver my soul from the sword, and my darling from the power of the dog " when you focus too much on your enemies, on thier trickery; you're not trusting God. The Heavenly Father who is bigger, who is smarter, and much more powerful than a multitude of your enemies. Thank God that our enemies though they be many, are no match for our Father in Heaven. The creator of us all!