What is in Your House?

As Christians we walk one of the hardest walks, since times long ago we were persecuted, killed, and even mislead by people who wanted to take and use Gods words to distort our image of justice! I promise you in God's eyes, justice is Just! While I don't believe this is always done intentionally. Still, what I see is mixing doctrine with personal beliefs and out right lies about bibles interpretations.

There is an easy way to be prepared to recognize this. If we prayerfully get into Gods word on our own!

Isaiah 29:13 "wherefore the lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near to me with thier mouth, and with thier lips do honor me, but have removed thier heart far from me, and thier fear toward me is taught by the precept of men." (The prophet Isaiah often spoke to God and heard Gods voice.) God goes on to say he will do great things among the Jewish people, and thier wisdom will fail in the face of what he has done. Gods wisdom (and power) make man's wisdom and understanding look like dirt in comparison. Or should i say dung in comparison!

Phil 3:8 "Yea doubtless and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus,....: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things I do count them as dung". 

Paul is saying to the Philippians that everything he used to know, and own, they are like poop in comparison to knowledge of Christ, and that he considers them as such in hopes that that he may win Christ (to get to know Jesus).

However we have to be careful as Christians not to just offer up "lip service praise," just meaning praise in how we live as well! Math 15:8 "This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honorouth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me". God can tell the difference don't you think?! but he goes on in Mathew 15:11 to warn us of people who do..."It's not that which goeth into the mouth that defileth a man but that which cometh out of the mouth"..  Let me add to that "from the abundance of the heart, the man speaks!"

If you really want to know if your leadership is corrupt, carefully listen to everything he says. Now  If this isn't clear enough for you I offer a scripture to help interpret scriptures... James 3:9. "therewith bless we God, even their father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God. (v10) Out of the same mouth proceed blessings and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be. (v11,12 ) doeth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter?  can the fig tree my brethren bear olive berries? either a vine figs?... I do believe thee scripture offer some clarity. Now if you return to Mathew 15: with me and move on to verse 14 he warns us to stay away.."Let them alone:they be blind leaders of the blind, both shall fall into the ditch".

Time, experience, and Gods word has taught me that if you listen to people in all manner of conversation you start to see who they really are! But there are three things that i am truly listening for; Honor, Integrity, and a Real spiritual connection with God and his word! Once you understand what a real man of God looks like certain thing become more obvious.

For example a man that loves God, has to respect his family, his wife, and his children. Not saying that men don't mess up because we do. I'm merely saying that a man of God won't stay down, and live in that sin, or call sinful living a Godly life!

What's in your heart, because that's your house? And all that comes out the front door (your mouth) are things that actually live in your house already. Let's get this clear God didn't put them there you did! And if your fearful of what may come out there remember "God is not the author of fear, but of Power and of Love and of a sound mind!" You have to own those things and pray about them!

Here is another way to tell ...the eyes are the window to the soul. So what people sometimes show in their eyes, are reflections of what's in their heart (house). If you are afraid that someone around you might harm a child or be a pedophile because they stare oddly at children, well I understand completely I have 7 childrenand you should pray about it, and don't stop until you get an answer! Since it's our job to protect the children around us we can't be too safe!

I tell you no lie I prayed about a man who was trying to get close to me, and God showed me through his eyes who this man was. His eyes turned into snakes eyes, I saw this with my own two eyes I could not believe it and it totally creeped me out lol! I got away from this man very fast! Demons are real and i don't play with them, nor do I play anyone close who is friends with their demons!

Anyway what's in your house? Have you prayed for God to cleanse it? If not then do it today so that you may prove what is good, and what is acceptable and the perfect will of God, not only in Church or conversation with the pastor, but in the way you live for God. Let no one that calls himself a leader fool you, or cheat you of Gods words. "Or cheat you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshiping of angels intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his (own) fleshly mind!" Col2:18. gives us a little more, verse19 continues that these types of men don't hold Christ the head (in the rightful place in their heart), and we all know without the head the body dies!

So what's in your heart? Is it the fruit of the spirit(Galatians 5)?  Or is it the fruit of your own selfish desires? Or are you poisoned by another mans idea of what Godly is? I'm telling you now that you can break free today, please say this prayer with me...

"God your wisdom is above all others and your love and grace covers a multitude of our sins, forgive all of my sins, especially those  i may have committed with out knowing. Give me the knowledge and wisdom to recognize Godly leadership, to choose real friends, to protect myself and those around me from wolves in sheep clothing, and spiritual uncleanliness! in Jesus name amen!"