Need A Lift?

There was once a man who believed in God, and God told him of a great flood (not Noah) but also said... "Do not fret my son I will deliver you." The time of the great flood cameAnd washed away the mans city as he claimed the atop a mountain where God insructed him. Two days later the man now surrounded by sea water atop a what now looks like a large rock. A survivor sees him from his yacht, so he drives over..."hey stranger need a lift." The man smiled as he was quivering from the wind. "No thanks, Gods going to deliver me". The same thing happens two more times. One in a row boat, the other in a steamboat. Now three days later dying of hypothermia, the man prays.. "Lord I thought you were going to deliver me?"...God responds " I sent you three rides a hatch, rowboat, and a steamboat". Case in point never forget that God uses people to do His work. It is our job as the spiritually alive to support one another. "Do not be so heavenly minded that you are no earthly good." The man in the story forgot how God has done things in the past, Noah, Moses, since man could record His interactions with God. God has used chosen men to make his presence known. So when we are in the position to help someone who's life is flooded with troubles, don't hesitate to offer them help. But God works in mysterious way and often times when He send someone across the path, you find out that they were there to help you. This is why our word tell us that we should not have divisions in or body of believers. But to instead comfort and help eachother. "God who comforteth using all our tribulations, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort where with we ourselves are comforted of God". 2nd Corinthians 1:14 Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, sound doctrine and that there are no divisions among ytogether that ye be perfectly joined together, in the same mind, and in the same judgment". 1 Corinthians 1:10. Let us put aside any selfish quarrels., and be willing to lift each other up in Christ. Always be willing to forgive and move eachother and come together in prayer.

Understand that the man stranded on the mountain can be any one of us at anytime, be he was not the star character of this parable. The men in the boats were the real heroes, whom were willing to stop and help a man in need, a man they did not know, they were only able to recognize that there was a man in trouble. "Do you need a lift?" They all attempted give a stranger shelter from the storm. With that in mind here is a challenge to all Christian s out there, go to a stranger who you see needs help, and them; with words, substance, or labor. And watch how God uplifts your spirit for uplifting your neighbor. Do not doubt what God is able to do. He used only 120 disciple's to spread the gospel
Across all nations in every language in one place all in one event...Read the book of Acts 1:15, 2:3-17. ... Never doubt the degree to which God can use you to help someone, or His ability to use someone to uplift you in a time of need.

"We are all born alone, and many of may die alone. But we don't have to walk our walk of faith alone. God puts others who believe in our paths to help us along the way". An authors quote!