"Alpha you sure you don't want us to deal with this?" Marius said with a guarded voice just in case.

'Are my kids safe?' He messaged me through the mind link, as I let Dustin in the conversation too.

'Don't worry Marius they're at the Gamma House, Milan too. They should be safe' Dustin said, as I saw Marius face relax a little bit.

Nodding to him I took a step forward, as the same Jack and Dustin but with a step back clearly stating that the Alpha was on front. I let my Alpha energy out a bit stating that I'm the Alpha of the pack and no one should taunt me.

I could see Dayton's wolves looking at me with lustful eyes. Making my eyes turn dark and my Alpha voice to speak.

"Care to tell your dogs to look at their ass" I shot rather snappily after I was front to front with Dayton. His warmth quickly mixing with my body, making me feel to touch him, but I didn't cause it would only rage me even more. Knowing that the most obnoxious and baddest Alpha was my mate.

Dayton looked at them menacingly while cold eyes, his expression rather harsh. I could feel the Alpha power oozing from him in waves that made my arm hair stick up. His face crafted and molded, while his 5-o-clock shadow was making him even more manly.

With just one powerful gaze he made them look away with a little bit of fear in their bodies. It made me realize that besides the point of admiring him, they feared him. One in particular was just chuckling under his breath and shaking his head.

"Watch what you're thinking Tadeo" Dayton's deep husky voice bombed through the air to finally arrive to the Tadeo guy, who I can assume was his Beta.

"Right, right whatever" he laughed and I looked at him with my wolf's eyes and he immediately shut up, but the smile not leaving his face.

"Love a woman who shuts up a crowd" Dayton tempted with a smile of his own, a very dark one.

"Don't even think about going that far" I said smugly and with a shook of my head.

"Lovely, I certainly love a woman who can be a joker" he said with a dark chuckled. I just wanted to slap that smirk of his face, but that would only result on me weakening by the bond. The unity that in this moment I defensively not wanted to have.

"You should be amazed of what a woman joker can do. Exceptionally not a Harley type" I said reasing my left eyebrow as he stood in front of me in one long stride of his.

His hot breath fanning my ear shell and his deep voice instantly booming in my head.

"Maybe a Joker type is cynical, but I'll always prefer the sexy Harley moves" he said with a confident and alluring whisper that made me wanting more of his voice.

I closed my eyes instantly as he started to chuckle.

"See you can't resist babe, I'm already wanting you so badly"

"What do you want? And I want an answer right now" I said rather harshly stepping away from his invisible grasp on me. When I was at again a clear distance from his I met him dead on with a glare.

"Well I can't answer that to you in front of to much attention, but besides you being my mate. That again it is also another important matter to discuss, but that's not the point why I'm here" he said his expression changing into an even more darker one, which didn't had any hint of playfulness.

"Can you at least assign us or even locate us a hotel near here? Since then again we are in matter of an difficult situation right now" he said rather pointedly.

In that moment I was debating with myself if I should let him stay in the Alpha house. Luckily I reminded that dad always had some extras houses on the northeast rates of the pack, near the Pack House.