A/N

Hey guys! I mean gals. This is my first Kuroshitsuji (Black butler) fanfiction and I'm so grateful that you have came across this book. (^-^)

So the story takes place in 1898 in the southern part of England. Ciel has been turned into a demon and has two new twin maids named Alice and Abigail. So it's a Ciel×Abigail and Sebastian×Alice story. If you wish to see yourself as Alice or Abigail, therefore putting yourself in the story, you can.

Does that mean that Ciel have two mansions???????? Yeah, basically. The main one is the one for humans and the second one, the one that he currently lives in, is for demons. I will let you know that I may be thinking of putting some scenes that may be inappropriate, but not to the extent that it has hentai. If I change my mind (which is rare), I will let you know.

《There's hentai in chaper 12 now》

I guess that's all- oh wait! I forgot to tell you that I will be playing as Alice and my bff will be playing as Abigail. Please follow her, she is making a similar fanfic, her username is onlyshi718 .

Lemme shut the hell up and let you read the real story.

___________
Updates:

Chapter 1~ October 12《Published
Chapter 2~ October 19《Published》
Chapter 3~ October 26《Published
Chapter 4~November 2《Published
Chapter 5~November 12《Published
Chapter 6~November 17《Published
Chapter 7~November 24《Published
Chapter 8~November 29《Published》
Chapter 9~December 5 《published
Chapter 10~December 12《published
Chapter 11~December 19《Published》
Chapter 12~December 26《Published》
Chapter 13~January 10《published》
Chapter 14~January 29 《published》
Chapter 15~January 30《published》
Chapter 16~February