T H I R T Y - S I X

Start from the beginning

"Hmm, let's just say I like to stay indoors so I get all those recipe from my Butler and my mum. Also, my dad always get drunk at his company outing and I have to cook it." I replied and started preparing the ingredients, Butler Lee was helping me along the way.

-

"Done! Just let it simmer for about 30 minutes at medium-low heat and cover it up." I washed my hands and took off my apron.

"Wow. Your soup smell so appeitizing. Little Mr Park is gonna be so thankful when he know you took care of him the whole night and prepare this for him." He exclaimed.

Thankful? Will he?

"No. Butler Lee, don't tell him about this. Just say you did everything, okay?" I sternly said. He narrowed his eye at me, "Why? You know I can't do this."

"There is always a reason that can't be explained. Please, okay? I need to go now." I quickily take my bag and ran off before he could ask any further.

I yawned for the thousandth time while walking to the bus stop. I really need my sleep, I didn't even sleep properly.

Upon reaching the school gate, a car stopped in front of me. I moved a side and start to walk in again but someone called my name.

"Song Eunbyul." It's Krystal with that bitchy voice. "Yes?" I replied. "Nothing. Just wanna see how a bitch looks like in the morning." She retorted and walked away.

Bitch? Why not she go take a look in the mirror? She will definitely see one looking straight back at her.

It was so early when I arrived in school, so I went up to the rooftop to get some fresh air. I step in the rooftop and settled down at the bench near the railings.

Just when I was about to fall asleep, someone opened the door. I quickily hide at a corner near the electricity container.

"Why are we here for?"

I don't even need to see the face to know who is it. I quietly sat at that corner while observing what they are doing so that I can slip out of here.

"Hm, since we are early today we shall stay here and relax. And oppa, I missed your kisses and hugs even though we didn't see each other for a mere 2 days." I heard Krystal said while Chanyeol backhugging her.

"Aww, I miss yours even more." He said and embrace her.

His hands than travel to her cheeks and he started to kiss her while Krystal did the same. I look away immediately. This scene is so awful, I feel so suffocated.

And they were so focus in kissing, they did not realise I carefully slip out of the rooftop.

-

After school, I went straight to work. But unfortunately, Kyungsoo wasn't able to come today. He has to pack his language as he is leaving soon.

It's so depressing to lose a great friend like him. But what I saw just now is depressing me even more. I sighed for nth time today.

"Why do you look like that?" Hye Soo asked me gently and give me a reassuring smile. "Nothing, just tired." I smile back.

"Well, I heard about you and Chanyeol. Do you mind if I say anything about that?" She asked politely. "Nope, I don't mind."

And then she continues, "Erm, I know that you must have developed feelings for him. And I know, it's hard to shake that feelings off but when you think again, maybe is best to forget." She advises and place a hand over my hand, caressing it softly.

"Ah, I know. It's hard." I forced out a smile. "Of course it is. Although the best choice is to forget, but there are always otherwise. If you think you can't forget, maybe you can let go for a short moment first? So that you can think about it carefully." She walked away.

Well, yeah. What she said is true. Either forget or hide it.

-

It's around 9pm when I lock the glass door after closing the shop. I yawned and walked slowly to the bus stop. My phone vibrate and got my attention.

New Message - Park Chanyeol

Chanyeol: Can I meet you now? In school, at the rooftop now.

Meet me? Why? I hesitated whether to go or not. But what if he really needs to tell me something? If I missed it, I will regret it.

I replied him a okay and went to school straight away in a cab.

'No matter what happens, you don't regret it. You went there upon his call. Blame yourself.' I thought to myself.

---

Hi people~ I don't know why is my story getting to a weird direction. But okay, it might not be the best chapter but I spent my rest time to do this instead of sleeping and study for my exams! ><

Why do you think Chanyeol wanna see her for?

Hint: Everything happened for a reason.

Target: 19.1k reads, 1.25k votes

COMMENT VOTE SHARE FOLLOW(200)