Chapter 8

Donald's POV

    Well, this has been a very eventful day! First it was regionals, then I helped Alyssa from being so sad about the jerk Blake, then to my surprise they tell everyone about being brother and sister. When they did I saw fear flash through Blakes eyes. Alyssa yelled at Jessie making them leave Starbucks before the yelling fit. Jessie tried to talk her into leaving, but she told him she wasn't. Going back to that room with Lily and that she would probably keep them from killing each other. I walk up to her as were walking to the treble house. "Aren't you going to keep them from yelling at each other?" I ask her. She purses her lips and tells me that he's gonna get what she deserves. I'm shocked she seems so violent. I've never seen her like that. We get there and Blake and Jessie start yelling. Blake calls Alyssa something I would never say. I almost walk up to Blake and punch him, but I know it would look like I have feelings for Alyssa. Which I do, but Jesse wouldn't like that. Though we are best friends, he knows I'm a big player. This goes on for a while until it gets physical. Some of them are holding them back, but me and Alyssa sit watching. After Blake is only half awake. Jessie is still punching. Clearly mad. I watch Alyssa get up and yell at him to stop. He looks at her. They hug and she says something incoherent. I notice she's crying. I feel awful, she mentioned something about something that happened last year similar to this. She apologizes to Jesse and she sits down. Jesse tells her to get some clothes and stuff and bring it here so she can stay here with us instead of staying with Lily. After she leaves, Blake wakes up and leaves. It's pretty quiet till she gets back. She doesn't seem so sad. Her phone rings and she answers it. I hear her yelling something about the treblemakers. I can't here what it is, but she tells Jessie that her parents probably won't be talking to her or something. After a while of sitting and talking. Someone had the idea to play never have I ever. Jessie and Alyssa are hesitant at first, but give in. Me, Unicycle, and Jessie get up to fill up some cups. "Okay,we all remember what happened last time she got drunk so please. Please. Please watch out for her." Jessie says to unicycle. Unicycle has a girlfriend and isn't quite the player anymore. I know why he didn't say it to me. I'm the player he wants to keep her away from.

      Alyssa's POV

They come back with a bunch of little cups and put them in a circle in the center. "Okay, I'll go first," unicycle says. "Never have I ever... Slept with Ella woods." Almost every boy takes a drink except Unicycle, Jessie, some other dude, and me. Wow. Jessie goes next..."Never have I ever... Worn a bra." Jessie says. I'm shocked he would do that considering he doesn't want me drunk. I take a drink and already feel dizzy. One dude who's name I don't know goes next. "Never have I ever... Swiped the v-card. Uh oh! Jessie doesn't know about last year. I can't lie I'm a terrible liar. I take another cup looking down avoiding there eyes. I take a drink and know within minutes I'll be drunk. "Alyssa." Jessie says. I ignore him knowing what this is about. I'm still looking down admiring my shoes. "Alyssa." He says again. I look up slightly. Everyone's eyes are on me. Literally everyone's. "Not now." I said. "Fine." He said. He grabs my hand and leads me to one room I don't recognize not far from the room we were in. Within earshot of the trebles. "When? Why didn't you tell me? Who?!" He says loudly. I sigh " Last year after you left for college that guy Austin summer and I started dating. So that's when and who. I didn't tell you because I didn't know how you'd feel I'm sorry. But don't worry because I went to his house to get my backpack I left at his house. When I got to his room he was making out with my best friend Allison." I say sadly. He looks shocked. "That's why it hurt you so much. Because the same thing happened with Blake." He says. I nod my head. "You know I'm not really in the mood for the game anymore." I say. He agrees it's best we're done with the game. Once we get back to the living room I know they heard everything. I already arranged with Jessie that I'll sleep on the fold out couch. After cleaning up from the game. I set up the couch Jessie gives me a blanket with the treble logo on it. I laugh to myself. I'm about to lay down when I see someone come in. Donald. I really like him. Sadly, he was just so sweet but I know it's probably just an act. "Sorry, not to sound like a snoop. But I really feel bad about what you said happened last year. And how bad your day has been." He says. He sits down beside me. I look into his. He rubs the back of his neck looking kind of nervous. So... Do you want to go to Starbucks tomorrow. I kind of need help with my literature homework." He says, my heart drops. I agree to meet him after Bella practice.

Next day

   After class

"Okay Bella's lets get to work!" I hear Becca say. For the semi finals we are going to to a mashup. We're doing the song Monster because it has the rap part in it and that's good for Synthia rose. Also we we will be doing the song Party in the USA. We practice some choreography. Stacie is a really good acrobat so she gets some parts where she does all kinds of flips. I get a solo on the chorus of party in the USA. I'm so excited.
Once I get done I get my backpack so I can do my homework along with helping Donald with his.

    I get to Starbucks and wait.

So I know it's not my favorite chapter. But I think it's decentish

I would love some ideas pretty pretty please. Well that's all I have to say I'll get as many updates as I can in tonight. I got like three done yesterday. I'll try to get three done today.

Okay well bye my lovely readers. Tell your friends about my book. Yay!!!! Go reading!!!!