Chapter 6

Alyssa's POV

    I walk into my dorm room to see Blake shirtless on top of Lily! No, no no no!!!! She was like my best friend and he was my boyfriend!!! They looked bashocked as I walk in. Flashbacks start coming to me

Twelfth grade- month after Jessie left for college. 1 month into school year. I was dating the schools jock. I had given everything to him including my v-card. I go to his house one day and walk into his room to see him making out with my best friend. He used me.

     I take the bag that was already with me for regionals and run. I don't know where I'm going, but I keep running. I haven't been running long but I start to have a panic attack. Thank god I have an inhaler with me that I brought in case of an emergency. I take a breath in hold it. Breathe out and I do it one more time. I put my inhaler up and realize I'm at a big tree at the edge of campus. For the first time in a long time I cry, no I sob. Falling to my knees. I feel so worthless, and weak.

    Donald's POV

  I'm outside of campus cause I was going to get something from my car when I see something bye a tree. It's a person... A girl... Alyssa!!! She's balling. Oh no!!! I expected him to break her heart, but already? I walk closer to her. God she looks bad. I see her with an inhaler in her hand. That's weird, she continues to puff and  breathe out. I'm no doctor, but I'm positive that's not good for you. I run up to her "Oh my god!!! What are you doing, you're gonna kill yourself???"She looks up startled, She had bloodshot eyes, and she's still in her Bella's uniform. "I-I He.." She stutters. She seems kind of shaky. "How many times have you done that?" I ask. She thinks about it then tells me about 7 times. Thank god I read somewhere you can do it up to about ten times, but it's not good for you. She seems to stop acting so fittish. "What happened?" I say. She tells me that once the Bella's get back, she goes to her room to see Blake and Lily, her roommate making out. She leaves and runs remembering something that happened last year. She says she got to the tree and was starting to have a panic attack, so she used her inhaler. She was balling by the time she was done talking. I hugged her, out of sympathy I feel awful, and selfish. I should have just warned her about Blake being a player. She looks up with sad eyes. "Thank you... Donald." She says. "What for?" I ask. "For being here, I probably would have killed my self, if you wouldn't have came over here." She says. The thought frightened me. "I'm gonna kill Blake." I mutter to myself. Apparently she hears it though because she tries to talk me out of it. I'm still hugging her when she gets a call. I inwardly groan. She sits up quickly probably so I don't see who it is. My guess is it's probably Jesse asking where she is, and she didn't want me to see it cause she doesn't Know I know about them being brother and sister.
Alyssa's POV

Donald hugs me. And it's like I don't care. We stay like that for a while. I just can't believe Blake would do that. I get a call. It's Jessie. Crap I quickly stand up so Donald doesn't see that it's him. Nobody but Becca knows that were brother and sister. I sigh to myself because as much as I hate to admit it. I was really enjoying Donald hugging me. I walk away a little and clear my voice of any trace of tears. "Hey, what's up?" I say to him. "Oh well Becca said she saw running down the halls to outside but couldn't find you. Are you okay?" He asks. Crap. "Oh yeah, just getting in some cardio." I lie. "Yeah nice try, but I know your lying. What's wrong?" He says. I sigh and tell him I'll meet him at the Starbucks at the edge of campus in Half an hour. He agrees and I say goodbye. I walk back to Donald. "Hey I gotta go meet up with Becca, but thank you so much for practically saving my life." We hug again and I take my bag from Bella's practice. I figured I would go to Starbucks now so I could clean up some. I got to Starbucks and went to the bathroom. I changed into some extra clothes I had and reapplied some makeup to cover my puffy face. I'm gonna kill Blake. I walk out with my bag and sit in a corner booth. Jesse walks in a few minutes later. "So tell me what happened right now!!!" He demands. I tell him everything minus the whole Donald part and the whole inhaler part.  I know he'll be mad at me. And kill Blake. "What?!" He almost yells. I apologize and say I should've listened to him. He says he forgives me, but Says he's still gonna kill Blake. I don't disagree to that. A few minutes later I notice just about every treble walk in. Shoot, they can't see me here with Jesse. They'll think we're together, which would suck in so many ways! I lower my head and walk as fast as I can out the door. I hope no one saw me. As I'm walking out the door Blake grips my arm HARD. I don't think he saw me with Jessie though. I try to break from his grip. After a few seconds I manage to do so. I realize I probably won't have much longer with me Jessie's secret so instead of walking out the door I walk back to the table Jessie's at. "What are you doing there gonna figure it out, or think we're dating?" He says. I tell him they'll know eventually and when he goes full on hulk everyone's going to question us. I sit down at the table with him my head held high. The trebles all look questioning at us. "Yo, I thought you were with Becca." One of them said.  I sigh and say "He is with Becca... I'm his sister..."

Woah!!! Cliffhanger!!!!
Not to brag but I actually thought I did decent on this one. I'm about to start the next chapter so don't fear. Pitch perfect lover is here.
Lol. Bye.