Chapter 2

Written in Alyssa's POV

  Throughout the next week I go to classes, and prepare for my audition for the Bella's. It's not my favorite thing to do, but it would make my parents really happy if I got in. Also I got to know Nikki a lot more. She's really nice. The day before auditions I go to the one class I haven't been to yet, my favorite English.
I walk in and sit down. After I pull out my paper and pencils, the tall darker skinned boy with the cute glasses say next to me. I tense up a little. Why am I doing this it's not like I could even like him the tiniest bit. I just think he's cute. " Hi, I'm Donald." He says to me. Uh oh! I don't know what to do. Do I answer out of kindness. My parents would hate me for talking to a treblemakers. It's rude to not answer. After a second or two of thinking of myself I say "My names Alyssa." I say.
He looks like he's about to say something else, but the professor walks in and says something, but I was too zoned out looking at Donald. Once he began talking. I noticed we weren't even going to learn today so I just zoned out. I guess Donald noticed so he started talking to me, " So, are you into singing?" He asks me. "Umm... Yeah I guess. That's a little random why?" I answer. " I don't know, just wondering. Are you going to accapella tryouts?" He asks. I wish he'd stop talking. I just really can't focus on what he's saying. He's so cute. "Yeah, my parents want me to be a barden Bella more than anything." I say. He frowns a little I wonder why.
"Okay, class dismissed." The professor says. Donald and I get up to go. "Well, good luck at auditions." He said to me. I didn't reply with a thanks instead I walked back to my dorm. Since it was Friday me and Nikki were going to celebrate by going some pizza place around the corner. I get there and Nikki asks if I'm ready to go I tell her to hang on just a second. I get changed into a peachy pink, dress black flats, and put some lip gloss that's going to be useless if I'm eating pizza anyways. I walk out and Nikki dressed in some black leggings, and a sparkly silver tunic, and black high heels.

  On our way out the building I tell her about how I really can't hang out with the treblemakers because of the Bella's and my parents. Then I tell her about English class. "Awe you like him don't you?" She says. I decline and we walk out the building.
  We walk to the pizza place. On the way there I notice some one familiar Donald, with some girl. Oh... Wait who cares he's a treble maker... A player. The two seem aggravated with each other. Nope I was wrong because seconds later they go into a full on make- out session. Must be one of his one night stands. Nikki notices and drags me along. After pizza I go home and go to sleep.

----- next day----- 

  I wake up putting on a blue and red plaid shirt, with some sparkly shorts and my black and white converses. 
After getting dressed and waiting for Nikki to get dressed we went to auditions Where people were getting in line to perform. Me and Nikki got in line.
    Soon it was my turn I went right before Nikki did and sang 16 bars of the song just the way you are. As required, then went back to my seat Clhoe seemed to like me and so did Becca.  The treble makers were arguing about something after I performed. I watched Nikki perform. She seemed really good.

------- later that day-----

  I was talking to Nikki when all of a sudden a bag was placed over my head, and from the yelp Nikki made her too. Initiation. " And altos, Jessica, Nikki, and Alyssa." The bag was ripped off my head and we went through the initiation. After wards we went to aca-initiation night. We got there and I saw Donald dancing with some chic not yesterday's. Surprise me not. I look around and unintentionally catch Donald's eyes I quickly turn away to see Becca and Jessie talking. Nikki comes over to me and says "Can you believe it were Bella's!" She's obviously already drunk she's NEVER this preppy. I see Donald still dancing with the girl. Why am I so aggravated?! I tell Clhoe that I'm just going to go back to my dorm. She asks why and I say that is nothing.