Cosplay

You were surprised at how well it turned out. Your knew most of the team were upstairs hanging out. You should totally go upstairs like this. Your eyes wondered over yourself in the mirror.

You had chosen Thor since you had everything you needed and you also thought of it as a good way to greet him and his brother since they had returned from Asgard.

Looking at yourself once more you left the room.

Upstairs everything was just mingling with each other.

Thor and Loki were catching up with Steve and Natasha. The twins were sitting at the island drinking hot chocolate. Tony was standing near the island with his own alcoholic beverage. Bucky was sitting with Clint. Bruce was reading silently next to them. Vision was there too minding his own business it seemed.

Of course JARVIS was present, but he didn't have much of a choice.

The room was full of quiet chatter and laughter every now and then. When you first entered the room no one took much notice. You walked further to see that everyone was occupied with whatever it was they were doing.

You walked over to Thor and Loki to greet them.

It was Thor that had managed to get everyone else to turn to you.

You smiled at him as he stood up and looked you over.

"Lady (Y/N) I must say you look wonderful! Very familiar indeed." You gave him a hug as you usually would and smiled. Everyone was looking at you.

You were wearing a navy dress, which no one knew you even owned. The belt was silver and shiny. You had made his cape/cloak yourself which was fastened around your shoulders with a ribbon. You had covered your arms in silver jewellery. The outfit was topped off with a pair of boots. 

Sure, you weren't exactly Thor, but it was enough to be recognized as him. All though the hand made Mjolnir in your hand was probably a slight give away.

Stepping back from Thor, you lifted your cloak up and spun around.

"I was bored and thought this would make a good surprise for you!"

You sure it was possible, but his smile widened.

Everyone was in awe of your imagination. Wanda came over and smiled at you.

"You look very pretty (Y/N)." You smiled at her.

"Thank you. I didn't even know I owned half this stuff and I was bored, so it just sort of happened." You looked down at your cosplay once more.

Loki looked over your outfit.

"Yes, lovely, but I'm sure green would you better." He smirked at you.

You in return rolled your eyes at him. Placing your hands on your hips smirked back. "Trust you to be the one with another opinion."

He shrugged still smirking.

"I don't even think I have a green dress."

You lowered your arms and were about to back to your room to change when your outfit changed on it's own. You turned to look with a glare. He looked very pleased with your new cosplay

You shook your head at him once you looked down at yourself.

"You still look very pretty though." Wanda smiled at this outfit too.

"I guess so, thanks Loki." You smiled his way and spun around enjoying the new change. Thor laughed as danced around a little.

Deciding you that you had your fun, you waved to them before returning your room to change into something more casual. Once you were out of ear shot, the room filled with chatter.

"How is no matter what she wears, she always looks good?" Trust Tony to be the first to speak.

"I hope she picks me next time." Pietro laughed. His sister came back to him and lightly hit him on the arm. He held his arm with a pout pretending to be hurt.

"Well, that was a nice welcome anyway." Thor smiled in the direction you had gone before sitting back down with his brother.

"Indeed." Loki smirked. He preferred the second outfit to the first.