I made a disgusted face and went into my room. I took a quick shower and headed out to the Apple Store.

On the way there, I got this weird feeling in my stomach, like something was wrong.

After paying damn near 300$ to get me and Chris a new phone, the worker turned them on and my phone blew up with notifications.

I had 55 missed calls from Kelsey and 33 text messages.

I didn't even have to check, I knew this meant something happened to Olivia.

I dialed Kelsey's number and she answered almost immediately.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Kelsey, wa-"

"I been calling your ass since Saturday!"

"I'll explain what happened when I get back. Is my baybeh okay?"

"Which one? Olivia of Nia?" She asked.

"What?"

"Look, Olivia is fine. She just got discharged."

"Discharged? What the fuck happened?"

"She had an anxiety attack because of your dumb no good ass"

I ran to the car and sped back to the hotel, still on the phone with Kelsey.

"Let me talk to her"

Kelsey sighed and I heard shuffling before her soft voice filled my ears.

"Hello?"

"Olivia! Baybeh are you okay? What happened? I'm on my way there right now"

"I'm fine August. I'm gonna take a nap, we can talk when you get back"

And before I could respond I heard a click. I slammed the wheel out of frustration.

I just wish somebody would tell me what the fuck is going on.

I knocked on chris' door repeatedly until he answered.

"Damn nigga what the f-"

"Aye bro pack yo shit we gotta head back now" I tossed him his phone and he looked confused.

"Why?"

"Mill was in the hospital. Your girl been blowing up our phones man"

He checked his phone and his mouth formed the shape of an "O"

"Damn man, aight"

I packed all my shit and booked us the flight in an hour.

We would be home in about 4 or 5 hours.

Olivia POV

"You wanna stay with me for a while? Just to get away from all of that mess?"

"I don't wanna be all up in you and Chris' space" I took a sip of my tea.

"Girl that nigga in trouble when he get back, don't worry bout it"

We both laughed and continued watching the movie. I'd been back from the hospital for a while now, it was about 9 o'clock. Layla was here with us because I haven't see or heard from Nia since she left Saturday.

I heard the door open and Chris came in.

"Hey baby" he said, smiling at Kelsey. He looked over at me and gave me this weird look. He stepped to the side and august was behind him.