Chapter 3: Double Sided

Start from the beginning

"Didn't want......green eyes....moment saw her....green."

Louis eyes slowly began to close, the men trying to remove her from the room, Cynthia resisting.

"All I could....see.... Him."

"Mam, you need to leave now."

"I'm coming back you hear me! This is wrong, you're gonna pay for this!!"

********

"You told me....I didn't listen."

Louis stared at the wall and tried not to show his disappointment in himself, blinking, no tears left to cry.

"I agree, your relationship with the man-"

"Your best friend."

Louis turned to look at Zayn and he ran his fingers through his hair, looking stressed.

"Louis, yes your relationship with Harry wasn't the smartest but that doesn't mean you deserve to be here. I might not know you personally, but you were one of my students and none of my students were capable of doing such things you're being accused of now."

"I didn't."

"I know and I'm gonna help you get out of here."

"How?"

Louis tried not to raise his hopes so high, but did, the man speaking so much knowledge strange to his brain.

"You're an adult, Louis, not a minor. You're aware of your surroundings and under London's Laws, in no way obligated to obey your parents wishes. If you're still locked up here its because no one has realized yet, this is illegal and you can sue them for this. Only you have consent on what you want to do, because you're of age. I'm going to threaten their ass with a Law suit for letting your mom put you here, don't worry, you'll be out of here in no time."

Louis eyes sparkled with hope, and stared at the camera in the corner monitoring him. No scary men came in this time, Louis smiling for the first time in the two months he had been there.

*******

Louis didn't even bother to knock.

The boy walked into his mother's house and headed straight to his bedroom, where he had no doubt the baby would have resided.

Zayn followed behind and spoke nothing as the boy entered and was confirmed his assumptions.

Louis looked down at the crib for a few seconds and felt the tears swell in his eyes, not sure if the decision he was making was right.

The tanned man came behind him and placed a warm hand on his shoulder, handing him a diaper bag he had found in the closet. Louis hanged it on his shoulder and proceeded to move away, the man taking a step forward and putting on his pants.

Zayn picked up the baby and just like they came, they went, Louis driving back to his home where he belonged and leaving a really nasty letter in the crib, hoping his mom would get the message.

*******

Louis sat in the sofa and admired as Zayn continuously made baby noises and silly faces at his daughter where he had bed sheets spread on the floor, their own little fort made with pillows and blankets.

The man had been so generous to help Louis care for the infant, and now the boy had grown accustomed to it. He was a little upset he knew time was running out and Zayn would eventually leave, having the life of his own he would eventually resume.

Louis posted baby sitter adverisments all over the Baby Retail stores and got a few hits, although many he contacted for an interview, never showed up.