Chapter 8:China Town

"Boys, I have something to admit..." said Skipper shamefully. "Remember, that day when I worked so hard on myself?"asked Skipper. "Yeah?" chorused Rico and Kowalski. "It's because...because...I FAILED THE FITNESS TEST!I only rigged it so that I could look like a good reliable leader...but I couldn't even keep Private safe for one second..." cried Skipper. Tears rolled down his beak. "You're our Skipper!" shouted a voice. Was that Private? The three penguins couldn't be sure. Maybe Skipper's ears were decieving him. Surely it was just his imagination.

Kowalski was about to open his beak, and then three shadowy figures appeared out of...well,the shadows. "Ah, slap happy penguins...we've been having the expectance of you," said the tallest figure. He wore a black Ninja suit that covered his entire face. He was lean, and had a bushy tailed, however, it was hard to make out what species this bundle of fur was. Something about this chum wad's voice seemed all too familiar. "We come in peace...s of fury!" shouted the chubby one. "Hey! That was my line, Major Morgan!" said the tall one, to the chubby creature that he called Major Morgan. A smaller one, who looked about baby penguin size, or Eggy size, was standing behind the tall one. "Uh, King All-Mighty-Your-Highness of all royalty and cleverness, why are we capturing the hero penguins from the zoo?" asked the baby one.

"Enough, foolish Sir Feeeeeeeeeet!" shouted the King. "Why did you have to be choosing such a ridiculously stupid name?" he asked. "Penguins, we have come to make a compromise. Also, hi-yah!" shouted the King.
He kicked down Kowalski, while Major Morgan tackled Skipper, and poor little Sir Feeeeeeeeeet had to take on the bull that is, Rico. King All-Mighty-Your-Highness of all royalty and cleverness darted the Penguins with tranquilizer darts. In fall seconds, there were three very unhappy Penguins lying on the floor.

"Take him to our lair!" shouted King All-Mighty-Your-Highness of all royalty and cleverness. The small furry creature dragged Rico and Skipper to a dumpster, and Major Morgan dragged Kowalski. "Some lair..." thought Morgan while he was heading towards the dumpster.

The Penguins of Madagascar-The Black and White BanditsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara