Chapter 9:The Dumpster

The dumpster wasn't a dumpster at all. It was a portal to a horrible place. It was a replica of the zoo! It was late at night, so it was hard for everyone to see, so they couldn't be sure which 'habitat' they were in. The King looked very sly. "Help!" shouted the voice. "Private?" asked Kowalski, still in Rico's body. "Rico, you can talk? Wait, why are they two of you? Skippah?" Private passed out from fear. He thought that he was hallucinating. How could there be two Ricos?

"No! What have you done with Private?" shouted Skipper. "Oh not much. We were just throwing a party, and he would make a good interior decorator-ness," said the King. "You mean...you're going to skin Private, and use him to decorate the replica of this Penguin habitat?" asked Skipper. "If that's what you call it..." said Major Morgan.

"Now, I'm glad you could join us for the Party! We just need the silly Britishey penguin to be of the waking up." said the King. "Can I have marshmallows covered in Hummus?" asked Sir Feeeeeeeeeet. "Why would you do something so stupid?" asked King All-Mighty-Your-Highness of all royalty and cleverness. "Well at night you eat mango covered in your toenail clippings and you think that nobody will notice, but I watch you all the time...especially those royal toenails..." Sir Feeeeeeeeeet let out a weird, evil kind of laugh.

"Hullo! Now where was I... Rico, why are there two of you?" asked Private. "I'll explain later!" said Kowalski. "But right now we need to get you out of here! And why don't you look...you know, captured?" asked Kowalski. "Why would I want to get out of here?Don't you know what day it is today?" asked Private. "June 11th?" asked Skipper. "Skipper! It's winter! How could it be June 11th?" asked Kowalski. "What day is it today?" asked Kowalski. Private hummed a beautiful tune, that sounded like his own version of happy birthday. It was Private's birthday? The whole unit had been so wrapped up in looking for Private, that they actually forgot that it was his birthday today. "So, what does that have to do with not leaving?" demanded Skipper.

"This," uttered Private,"Is the lemur habitat. They were throwing me a three day slumber party, and Today, all the zoo members are invited!"shouted Private excitedly. "And that Blo-jo guy, with a gift for Kowalski, because, you know...I invited him on one condition and whatnot?" asked Julien.

Slow clapping entered the room. "Blowhole!" Skipper thought. He was right. "Yeah, yeah, so I guess I have to turn you back to normal now..." said Blowhole disappointedly. He zapped Kowalski, and he was finally back to normal. "Oh!" shouted Private.

"Happy Birthday!" shouted all the zoo animals. And what a happy day it was for Private.