Episode Request ✿ Not An Update

Hello again lovelies! I hope you've enjoyed the first part of my rendition of "Beware of the Physical Exams!". I'm hoping on working on the last part of that soon.

That last chapter, if you didn't know, is based off on the episode of Ouran's episode/chapter of the same name. The first three chapters are also based off of the pilot episode/chapter of Ouran. (Author-nim doesn't have any originality, sorry. //tear)

I definitely have another plot that quite different from the Ouran plot, but since this is a crossover fanfic, there will be more chapter where they're living out the Ouran episodes.

That's where you lovelies come in and help decide the flow of the story!

Like what the chapter title says, I'd like you guys to request some episodes from Ouran that you'd like to see Jihyun and the SEVENTEEN members live out throughout the book. Some of these chapters would usually come out as like 'filler with character development', but I also might use some of them to carry on the plot. I really want the readers to enjoy this as much as possible, so I'd like to give you a chance to influence what you'd like to see.

Here's how:

Look through the comments section if your requested episode has been mentioned;

If it hasn't, then comment the episode you'd like to see;

If it has, then add a reply in the comment's mini thread;

The more replies a request has, the more likely I'll use it;

If you're a lone wolf on your request, fear not! There could a chance that I've already planned to use that episode for a future update;

If you haven't watched or read Ouran High School Host Club, I hIGHLY recommend that you do so! That way, you could request an episode as well. Besides, Ouran is a classic. It's an A+ quality rom-com anime.

That's all for now! Make sure you request an episode if you'd like to see it here! Have a great day!

Sincerely,

hizu-chin