v ✿ Beware of the Physical Exams! « Part 1 »

"Seokmin oppa, I love the flowers you've picked for the garden. They're so beautiful." The girl cooed in awe.

"Thank you, my dear. I'll be honest though," He leaned closer to the girl. "Those flowers don't even begin to compare to the beauty I see right in front of me." Cringe. I walked over to where Seungcheol and Jeonghan sunbaes were, serving snacks.

"You mean you've never listened to SEVENTEEN before?" Seungcheol let out a little gasp. The girls shook their heads. [ a/n: read the bottom author's note so I can clear this up plz don't get confuzzled, just enjoy the story for now ]

"Nope. We've always been big fans of U-Kiss." One girl answered. "And After School." The other girl added.

Seungcheol tapped his finger on his chin. "Well if you're fans of After School, you should definitely give SEVENTEEN a listen." He nodded. "Their Hip Hop Unit's pretty cool-" He was suddenly interrupted by the sound of teacups dropping and a shriek from Jeonghan, from the spill of hot tea.

"Yah!"

"Jeonghan!" Seungcheol rushed over to him. He grabbed his hand and gently placed his lips on Jeonghan's burnt finger. "Honestly, Jeonghan. You have to be more careful." The girls gasped.

Jeonghan looked down sadly. "N-nae, I'm sorry, Cheol-ie." He looked back up at the touch of Seungcheol's hand cupped on his cheek. He looked at Jeonghan with worried eyes.

"It's okay, but from now on, keep your eyes on me." Jeonghan slowly nodded. The girls flustered over the moment happening right in front of them. Double cringe.

It's alright. Just remember what Jisoo sunbae said. It's just an act.

Just. An act.

"You have to see this!" The girls squealed and called others over. "You might not get another chance!"

"Indeed, mademoiselle. It's not everyday you get to see beauty in its other forms." Wonwoo, whom out of nowhere, appeared beside them. "That is why I've compiled a photo book that contains photos that capture the beauty of each passing day." He held up a book with Jeonghan and Seungcheol on the cover. He then held up photo books that featured the rest of the hosts, including me. "If you're interested in collecting all of them, I'd be happy to give you a discount." He politely smiled.

"I'll take them!"

"Me too!" Several customers suddenly swarmed around Wonwoo.

I shuffled over to Jisoo sunbae, who was looking through the photo books.

"Now we know how the club makes extra money." Jisoo sunbae said, sighing. I nodded. At least my pictures looked decent.

"That damn kid, pulling off a shady move like this." Seungcheol sunbae growled from afar, turning the pages. "He didn't even take good pictures of me!" Jisoo looked at him, raising a brow.

I turned to Jeonghan sunbae, who seemed mesmerized by the pictures. I looked over, to find out that he was going through his solo photo book. Is he actually admiring his own pictures? I looked at the photo book again. I had to admit, his hair did look good in them.

"Seriously, though." I interrupted. "When did he take these pictures of us?" The 3rd year sunbaes looked at each other for a moment, then slowly glared at Wonwoo. "On second thought, let's not dwell on it, sunbaes."

My stomach suddenly growled. Oh. I should probably get something to eat. I walked over to the buffet of snacks to find the fancy tuna. I've always wanted to try the fancy tuna.

"Aw..." I frowned, seeing the empty platter.

"What's wrong?" I turned to find Jun, reaching for another piece of cake.