{Kija x Fem!reader} Drawings

An artist.

She helped him discover that.

They say a dream job is a job you both enjoy and is payed well for.

For him, it's a job that with bring him joy and will pay him well.

As for [F/N]?

She doesn't know what to do.

She had always been interested in volleyball, though.

The only other thing she seems to be good at is teasing her poor childhood friend on how his drawings come out.

She had even forgotten the promise and why he continues to draw.

Or so she tells him..

"Kija! Another one?" She questions, a volleyball balanced on her hip. Kija flushes in embarrassment before stuffing the failed drawing into his school bag.

"N-nevermind that..  How was volleyball try outs?" [F/N] shrugs as she patiently waits for Kija to pack his things so the two of them can leave.

"Alright. I don't know if I made the team though. I'm not that tall.." Truth be said, Kija had surpassed her height just a year or two ago. Although, the two of them are at the mere age of 10 so there should be a growth spurt coming sooner or later.

"But you're good at.. taking?" [F/N] whacks him upside the head with an irritated look.

"It's called receiving, dummy." She snaps and Kija laughs weakly, hanging his head in shame once again.

"So.." [F/N] starts out after a couple minutes of silence. The two had walked out of the school by now, and the walk home is only 7 minutes, much to their relief. "What were you drawing again?"

Again, Kija can't help but feel depressed at her question.

And again, he replies with, "Just a drawing.."

And again, [F/N] would hum in amusement.

And again, the two of them would think..

Have you forgotten our promise..?

~*~ 7 Years Later ~*~

"KYAAAAAH~ [L/N]-SENPAI!!" Girls and guys alike shriek at the top of their lungs, cheering the said girl on. [F/N] had gotten onto the volleyball team after all, and continued to practice the said sport day after day. Once reaching high school, she was accepted immediately as a regular member, became vice-captain in her second year, and then captain in third.

It's not like the fangirls are homo-sexually in love with you, they just admire you deeply. The guys are a different story, but they always aggravate Kija.

Kija was allowed to watch [F/N] practice with her team mates, due to some certain conditions. One of them being that every one of [F/N] team mates ship the two greatly.

Kija had never missed a practice or game in [F/N]'s history of volleyball. In fact, a few would make bets on whether or not he would come again. Although the only reason why Kija would always come was to at first cheer [F/N] on, until a couple years ago when guys had their eyes set on his childhood friend.