Chapter 7 : Slumber

A/N: As promised , The first person who voted for my chapter will get a shoutout and a dedication. This chapter is dedicated to : @MrZacharyUchiha54. Do check out his stories. They r fantastic. :)

Thnks for voting. :) your votes and comments make me sooo happy nd hyper. <3<3 Lol :p
Anyways , on with the story ☆ ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakura's POV

The ride was horrible. No one spoke and there was an awkwardly-awkward silence.

I decided to break the ice. "Why me?" I said or moreover asked. He raised his eyebrow.

Honestly , I don't understand how can one raise his brow like that! I'm never able to accomplish that task. My inner ""Hmphed""

I said again " I don't get it. Why are you doing this to me. Why make me as a slave , why bully me , why tease me ?! " I stated wiggling my fingers.

"No particular reason." He casually shrugged. I tilted my head to the side and mumbled a low Okay.

Again there was an awkward silence. I suddenly coughed and Sasuke looked over at me , all worriedly. "Are you alright?! Sakura , are you okay? "

I meekly nodded my head. He looked in my eyes and I swear I caught a glimpse of worry in his deep , onyx eyes.

We were caught in a trance. I never wanted to stop staring but he was driving and stuff ,
So I tore away my gaze from his eyes. I wanted to just indulge in his dark pools of bliss.

A light pink blush dusted my cheeks while I swished my head , my gaze settling on the passing roads. Honestly , I wanted to look anywhere than him.

My prays were answered when his house -- err- mansion or ....more than that....
Came into sight.

I was flabbergasted and speechless. Sasuke waved his hand over my eyes to pull me outta my trance.

He motioned me to come out and so I did.

We entered his castle. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I just couldn't find a right
word to describe his nook.

He walked and I followed him until he stopped and opened a door and signalled me to come inside. I did. It was his room. Typical emo fashion.

The walls were purely dark. Navy blue and black. The sheets were also black including most of his possessions , until one thing caught my eye.

It was a Black and Blue trimmed Base Guitar !! I wanted to go and touch it so bad and was nearly drooling over the sight of it. How disgraceful!

Sasuke noticed this and smirked. " like that? It's my favorite. "

"Honestly , you really scared me!!" I shrieked. "But I gotta say , that thing has coolness drippin' from it" .

He smirked again and motioned me to come to his table. I made a sound which sounded like something between a sigh and a snort. Something like ''pfuit!''

I sat down and indulged into his books. When I came back into my senses , I noticed it was finished already and Sasuke was asleep.

I chuckled and adjusted his position on his couch. He was nearly on the verge of sliding of the couch with one arm dangling and one arm tightly buried within his back.

I straightened him and covered him with a duvet I found on his bed.

I noticed his calm demenour. How did he manage to pull off such a calm and peaceful expression in the toughest time. I smiled like a maniac and carressed his right cheek.

It.....really......I mean......it felt so good. It sucked , and that to in a good way. I took a last glance at his sleeping form and bent down to kiss his forehead.

I blushed at my deed and noticed he shifted. So , I decided to just throw myself out of his house. Ironic , isn't it? We both live alone yet pull it off easily.

Well , I don't know about him but I DO feel horribly lonely sometimes and it puts me on the edge . I stood up and left him a note saying :

Dear Sasuke or Ouji-sama ,

I have already completed your homework but as you were asleep , I left because I had to go to work.

Sakura.
Your slave or maid or servant.

I left after leaving this note. Not to mention , with a smile on my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I wanted to make this chapter longer but I will update again tomorrow.
Ciao. And as said already , DO CHECK OUT MrZacharyUchiha54 's STORIES. THEY ARE FABULOUS !!
P.S. ------> LONGEST CHAPTER EVER. PLEASE DO GIVE ME A GIFT FOR THIS..!!

DO PRESS THE LIL STAR BUTTON. YOUR VOTES AND COMMENTS MAKE ME HAPPY TO AN EXTENT YOU CAN'T IMAGINE. <3<3

TA TA ~

JA NE ~

Mio ☆

C: <3<3