Chapter 3 : Whaat!!

A/N: Konbanwa desu~ Chapter 4 is here. Lets give you a spoiler : sakura's workplace is gonna be revealed. Well we already know she works at a pattisiarie but its only halfway.
Not telling any more.*mouth ziplocked* read and find out. Over n out.

Chapter 3

Sasuke's P.O.V
That girl. Why was she rude ? If it had been any other girl , she might already been stripping her clothes by now and I would have been drowning in her drool , gross! I smirked , but that pinky sure is interesting.

Sakura's P.O.V
I reached at the cafè where I work. Yup! I work in a maid cafè . I entered through the backdoor but suddenly I felt a poke in my rib. I turned away sharply and saw that it was Chief. I said " you scared the living daylights out of me , chief." She smirked at this and said "get ready now. We are understaff. Mizuki is sick and is not coming. With this she went away. I looked at my chief , she was a middle aged woman with short dark blue hair. She was a bit tanned and very short. She was sweet but when it came on her work she becomes your worst fuckin' nightmare. I went into the changing room and fished out my maid dress. It was a short black , frilly maid dress with a headband. I put it on and put on my black stilletoes as well. I then let loose my hair and put on my headband and went to work. I was busy serving the customer as someone suddenly grabbed my wrist. I looked at him and saw that it was a brunette man with a disgusting smile on his face. I gently yanked my wrist from his grip and went away. I heard the door open and I rushed over to greet . " Okairinasai Otoujisama"(welcome master) with a smile. I looked at him only to see the Uchiha !! I am officially dead. He smirked at me and I showed him his seat. I asked him politely "what will you like today , master ? " he ordered a simple black coffee and I nodded . I gave him his coffee and he left. I sighed a sigh of relief.

||||| TIME SKIP |||||

I changed into my attire and went out through the backdoor. It was quite dark as I have to do overtime today. I looked at the sky and sighed. I decided to take the alley way as it was a shortcut. I gulped but entered it anyway. Suddenly I was pinned to the wall by the - the Same man who grabbed my wrist !!! He said "come with me saku-chan . I will give you the time of your life " as I was about to protest a kick came landing on his face. I freed myself and looked at the man who had kicked him. It was Sasuke. I rushed to him and said a thank you. He said "are you a fool ! Getti g into a dark alleyway at this time. If i have not been here you have been molested by this jerk. Dont you care of the people who care for you?" I widened my eyes in realisation. He gestured to follow him. He got into his car and said"arent you gonna come!?" I got in. He dropped me at my apartment and before going he gave me his number . I looked at him and smiled. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and scurried away. I smiled again and went in.

A/N: longest chapter of my life. Was it good? Comment and Vote.
Luv uh,
Mio.