Dress

2 MONTHS LATER.

Bria's P.O.V.

We are in the month of December and currently at a dress shop in LA to find my wedding dress.

Kayla went to the tuxedo shop with Jermaine and her 5 groomsmen to get fitted. Her tuxedo is gonna be all white with a teal blue tie and flowers in her little pocket.

"Momma Lookie it looks like a Cinderella Dress." Jhene said jumping up and down pointing at a dress. We just walked into the store and she's super excited.

I'm with Ms. R
Lourdy
Amira
Alana

Stormy
Jhene
And of course Melanie !!

She flew down here to be apart of planning. Of course with Christmas on the way she was on break.

They had greeted us with champagne and a smile. Stormy gladly took one and so did the rest of my group.

"Momma I want some. " Jhene said. "No baby this is big kid juice. Here baby." I said giving her her sippy cup full of apple juice. She just started drinking it like she was fancy.

"So whos the bride?" The peppy host said. I raised my hand. "Bria Davidson." I said. "Is that the last name of the groom?" She asked. "Um no her's is Rodriguez." I said. "Awwww " She said. "Brianna Rodriguez. It has a nice ring to it. Well my name is Betsy." She replied .

"So do you guys have anything in mind." She asked motioning us to another room. "Um i like puffy dresses." I said. "Like Cinderella !" Jhene said taking her sippy cup out her mouth. Betsy laughed.

"Is this the flower girl?" She asked. I nodded,"Yes thats my daughter Jhene " I responded. "Aww Hi Jhene. "Betsy said waving at my 5 year old. Jhene waved back.

"Okay now whats the price range." She asked. "There isnt one my daughter is gonna go all out." Ms. R said. "And you are?" Betsy asked. "The grooms/ second brides mother." She replied.

"Well then, since I got a good idea , lets start shall we?" Betsy said grabbing my hand.

***

We've tried 17 different dresses this was actually number 17. I groaned this shit was stressful. "I know it's hard sweetie, but when you find the dress itll be worth it." Betsy said coming in with this dress.

I sighed, "Alright."

She helped me put the dress on.

I turned to see myself in the mirror. I loved it. It wasn't to blingy, the train was long how I like it , and it was puffy.

Betsy gasped, "It's beautiful. " "Let's go show everybody." She said.

I nodded and turned to walk out.

I saw Jhene jumping around and then she stopped and opened her mouth wide.

"Momma you look so pretty " She said. I saw everybody get teary eyed. "Best Frann" Lourdy cried waving her hand in her face. Ms. R got up with a tear stained face.

She put the veil on me. She fixed it around and rubbed my face. "You look hermosa " She said crying. She then kissed my cheek and hugged me. Then Jhene walked up to me with a bouqet of flowers.

"Here you go momma." She said. I knew someone was taking pictures of this moment and I'm glad they were. I even started crying.

I grabbed the flowers from Jhene and kissed her nose.

***

"Daddy this too tight " Jermaine groaned trying to take his tie off. Aint shit on him tight. He just bugging.

"No it's not ." I said fixing my tie. Me and Jermaine are wearing white tux with teal blue ties. Jhene is gonna wear a teal dress, whatever kind she likes. I dont even know what Bria dress looks like. I told Alana to take pictures for me thoee.

"Lil Man stop messing up your tie. " I said.

I squatted down to his level and started doing his tie again. I heard a phone camera click. "Aye " I said looking up seeing it was Alex. "What? It was cute." He said looking at his phone . He showed me . It was me fixing Jeremy's tie and then him looking at me. It was cute.

I smiled.

I looked back at Jeremy and he was playing with his tie. I swea I love this little dude and my princess.

I gotta thank Bria for them.

"Daddy I'm hungryyyy" He groaned. I laughed. "Alright let uncle Junior finish then we'll leave. " I said.

My group was
My Son
Alex
Junior ( My Nigga
Justine (Twin One
Janiee (Twin Two
And Jay (My Little Brother

"Is momma going with us?" He asked. "Yes lil man." I said. I checked my phone and saw I got a picture message from Alana.

3 Genarations !!!

It was a picture of Bria in her dress, with my mom, and my lil princess.

That picture really got me in my feelings. Those are the main women in my life. I'll kill for em just like I will Jeremy.

"Look Younggin " I told Jeremy as I showed him my phone.

"Thats my momma !! And my sistah ! And look Daddy granma too!" He said pointing out the people in the picture.

I laughed at him. "Momma looks pretty." He said then looked up at me. "Yes she does lil man. " I smiled.

I can't wait to get married.