Instigator

Bria in MM

Kayla's P.O.V.

"I dont get why you drop her off." Myia said as Bria walked into the hospital, she's finally a nurse. 

"Because we wanted to drop the kids off together My." I replied not really in the mood for arguing. 

"Have you told her yet." Myia said taking her engagement out of her purse. I know I know it sounds bad, but I dont know. 

"No Myia." i sighed. "Well what the hell Kayla are we suppose to send her a postcard from our honeymoon saying: Oh by the way were married now and we want more time with the kids." Myia replied. "Don't say it like that." I said frustrated as I drove out the hospital parking lot. "Well how am I suppose to say it. I hate taking off this engagement ring and then in front of Bria, like, Do you still love her?" she said. God the daily asked question. 

"Of course I love her Myia but she's not the one I'm marrying." I said looking at her as we came to a stop light. "You need to tell her or I will." she said. "No you not My and you already know." I corrected her. 

She pouted and crossed her arms, I swear she's worse then Jhene. 

"Wanna go pick out the cake?" I asked her. She looked out the window and mumbled , "Whatever." 

Annnnnnd she's upset. 

***

Bria's P.O.V.

It's my break and all I could think about was my munchkins. Kayla said me and her were both gonna get the kids. 

I was in the cafeteria when I peeped a certain somebody walk in. 

"Hey Bria." Jess smiled. "Hey Temper." I replied. She smacked her lips. "You know I hate when you call me that."  she said. 

*Pause*

Now a little background on me and Jess. 
We arent exactly dating but we do hang out alot. She doesnt have a whole other fucking family , oh and what was that last one ... Oh yeah she's a drug dealer. 

Thus where the name Temper comes from. That and her ugly ass attitude. Swea that shit be getting on my nerves.

But yes she is a drug dealer. Some of you might be thinking why the hell is she around your kids and blah blah blah. Well the twins love her and she loves them. I cant just snatch them from each other. 

She is really protective over all of us. 

*Play*

"Sorry Jessiiee" I said stretching out her goverment. "You really need to stop." She said taking one of my chips. "Aye stop it!" I said. "Why is you here" I asked. "Cause I wanted to see my queen. That such a problem?" Temper smiled. "Shut tf up" I laughed. 

"Beeesssst Frannnn" I heard one of me girls call. I turned around and Lourdy was walking up to me with Amira's ass. Love her thoee!

"Oh god here come miss ratchet and miss ghetto." Jess said. "Nigga what you say"  Lourdy asked sitting down on my lap. Her big booty self. 

"Nun Nigga. " Jess said. "Oh thought so." best frann said. "Hi Amira. " Jess said. "Hey" this girl replied plainly stuck onto her phone. "Nigga who tf you texting " I asked. "Cam's ugly ass man. She stay thinking I'm doin sumn. She wont even let me say Hi to somebody fo' she start trippin." Amira replied. 

Yes you heard right. Amira is dating Cam, Cam the use to like me Cam. She know that too, but she know I dont want that and Cam gave up about 2 years ago. 

I laughed . "Shit that's how it pose to be. Wish Bria would try to talk to some other nigga." Jess said. "Nigga what" I asked laughing. This girl stay saying I'm hers but we aint got no title. 

"You ugly and irrelevant right now." Lourdy said. "But best frann I came here for a purpose." she added. 

"So my cousins friend's sister gay best friends brother told my cousins friends sister who told my cousins friend who told my cousin who told my momma and my ass was eaves dropping that YOUR baby daddy was gonna be off the market." Lourdy said. "Tf " Jess laughed. 

"Wait wait. Kayla been off the market. and yo cousin KeKe know that, so why  she tellin yo momma. " I asked taking a sip of tea. 

"Cauuseee giiiiiirl what my momma do ?" She asked me. "Make... wedding.. dresses." I said slowly to myself. 

Lourdy looked at me. 

"No !" I said.

"Yes!" She said.

"No!" I said.

Yes Girl!" She said slapping the table . 

"Why Kayla not tell me?" I said looking out in to the random. "Girl there is more!" Lourdy said. "What?" I asked. 

"Tell me why my sister had seen little fiancee at the furniture the store the other day."she told me. "Well thats normal." I said. "Looking at cribs !" Lourdy said being over dramatic as always. 

"NO!" I said

"Yes Girl Yes!" Lourdy said stomping the floor. 

"You dont think?" I said looking at her and she gave that "biiish you know what finna come out yo mouth is exactly whats going on" look. 

"Nooooo" I said shocked as hell. "Thats crazy. " I said. 

"I am so confused. " Jess said. 

"Lourdy being an  instigator and saying how Kayla getting married and they thinkin about having a new baby." Amira said STILL looking at her phone. 

"Oh." Jess said.

"Wait how that affect you Bria." Jess asked. "Cause I mean I dont want my babies over there and they planning out shit. I dont want my kids in her way of another future she wanna build." I answered. 

"Mmm mhmm." Jess said  sitting back lowkey mad. 

Oh goodness. Little Drama Queen.