Birthday (Pt 2)

Jhene in MM

Bria's P.O.V. 

I dressed my kids up reeeeal cute and I drove them to school with Kayla. "So what time are you coming momma?" Jhene asked. "Right before lunch baby. You guys are gonna have lunch in your class. "  I responded. "Are you coming Daddy?" Jeremy asked. "I'll try bub. I'm not sure." Kayla said driving. 

Then it got quiet in the car. We just drove to the school. We went to their class. "You guys gotta still do your work okay. Don't be looking at the clock all day ." I said. "Yes ma'am " They said. "Alright go on." I said kissing  there heads. 

"Happy Birthday's Baby." Kayla said kissing their head. 

***

It was about to be the kids lunch time. The were out at recess . I was in their classroom setting up the cookies, cupcakes, chips, and juice. 

I brought balloons and their crowns. I feel like I should just take em out right after this. 

"They should be coming in in a minute." Their teacher said. I mumbled a quick "Alright." 

All the kids came in first and then the twins. They were all surprised to see all the decorations and stuff. I had already asked the parents ahead of time if they could get the sweets. 

"So remember when I said it was Jhene and Jermaine's Birthday today." The teacher said . "Yes." All the kids answered. "Well this is there mommy and she brought all these treats for us. " She added. "What do we say?" She asked. "Thank you Jhene and Jermaine Mommy." a classroom full of children said. "Your welcome." I responded. "Now let's sing Happy Birthday." I said. 

Then they started. As they were singing I put the crowns on my babies and I had their teacher to take pictures. When they finished I passed out the treats with Ms. Apple helping me. 

"Daddy !!" Jhene shouted . I turned around and saw Kayla with more balloons and two bags. 

"Hey Princess" Kayla responded as Jhene ran to her. Kayla picked her up and gave her tons of kisses. "Guys this my Daddy!" Jhene shouted to everybody. This girl is something else. 

I laughed and looked at Jeremy. He was talking to a little girl. Me, being the instigator mother I am, peeped her name tag. Her name was Lucy. Awww my lil mans crush. 

He was smiling and he seemed nervous. He gave her another juice. AWWWWWWWW. 

"Jeremy." I called out. He quickly snapped his neck to look at me. I walked over to them. "Hi sweet heart." I told Lucy. "What's your name" I asked like I didn't already know. "My names Lucy." She said. She was really cute. My son got good taste. 

"Hi Lucy my name is Bria. " I said shaking her hand. "Hi Ms. Bria." She smiled. I looked at Jeremy. He looked like he wanted me to walk away. "Well .. um I'm gonna go check on Jhene. " I said slowly walking away. 

Oh he's gonna hate me when he's older. 

I checked around Jhene was talking to her friends eating and Baby Daddy was sitting in the back. 

So I walked over to her. "So what happened to your 'meeting' " I asked. She looked at me after taking a sip of her capri-sun. "I got priorities." She said. I smiled at her. 

"So thats still my daddy!!!" I heard Jeremy shout. All I saw was him talking to a group of boys then him run out the room. "Jermaine!" I shouted. 

"I got him." Kayla told me going after him. 

Kayla's P.O.V.

I started searching the hallways, bathrooms, and the library. I found him outside under the slide. 

"Jermaine!" I shouted running towards him. "What the hell dude." I said once I reached him. 

"What happened?" I asked. "Those boy were being mean." Jeremy said. "How? Tell me what happened." I said taking a seat on the ground next to him. 

"They were saying that you weren't a boy." He said. I sighed and looked down. "It's cause I'm not lil man." I replied. "What?" Jeremy asked looking at me. "I'm not a boy , I'm a girl." I said. "But you - your my Daddy? You can't be my daddy and be a girl?" he said looking lost. "Ugh. That's thing little man. You aren't really my blood." I said. Ugh this is harder then I thought. "Me and your momma were in love and she wanted to give me a baby. So she went to get a baby and She gave me you and your sister. I loved you guys so much like you were my kids, cause you are. Sorta . But I've always been here for you like a daddy thoee, right?" I said. He nodded his head. "Soo yeah . I'm a girl, lil man. " I said. "Is that why we go in the girls bathroom?" he asked. I nodded. "But remember I can do anything a daddy can do. I can beat up someone messing with you or your sister. I taught you how to play basketball, and I can teach you how to get that girl Lucy." I smiled. He smiled with me. 

"I love you Daddy." He said giving me a hug. I almost started crying. I hugged him back tighter. "I love you more son." I said. 

****

EMOTIONS ALL OVER!!

That part with Jermaine and Kayla really got me. I wanted to send a message that it don't matter if you a female or a male you can still be a father figure for somebody and it's stupid that people say it has to be the one mom and one dad. I know me and my girlfriend are gonna have kids and they will call her Daddy. 

This one for all my studs. #studsaredadstoo