Body (part 2)

*A few months later*

"Y/n, have you seen Daniel?" Tanisha's nasally voice chirps from behind the metallic locker door.

    "He's right here." You slam the locker shut and Diggy smiles and waves.

    "Hey, baby." He forces a smile and you slip from in between them, trying to rid the uncomfortableness in your stomach. "Y/n, where you going?" He grabs your elbow and your eyes widen.

    "To class." You respond coldly.

    "Well, wait for me. We've got the same first period." He smiles and you feel the fluttering of butterflies in your stomach as you try to hold back your smile.

"Hurry up." You mumble and he rolls his eyes.

He returns to his conversation grinning anxiously.

"So, this Friday..." Tanisha trails off and he scrunches up his face.

"I can't, I've got the studio booked." He lies and her expression drops and she looks as if she could drop the bullshit proper voice and actually go off.

"Oh...um...that's fine. There's always next weekend, right?" She laughs it off and he kisses her on the forehead.

"Yeah. See you after school?" He asks her as he starts walking towards me.

"We're going off-campus for lunch, remember." She's practically fighting off tears as her voice quivers.

"T, calm down." He tries to brush it off.

"I'm sorry." She wipes away some tears and laughs. "It's just that I see you less and less these days. Feeling like you and me are just so distant." She sniffles and as he begins to kiss and reassure her you look away feeling a little guilty.

She walks past you waving goodbye and you turn to him frustrated.

"Don't tell me you're gonna cry too?" He laughs as he walks towards you again.

"You want me?" You ask seriously and it throws him off.

"Y/n, don't start." He exhales hard trying to walk past you.

"You love me?" You grab his arm and push him up against the lockers. He doesn't answer. "We not going nowhere until you answer." You raise your eyebrows.

"Oh my God." He groans as he rolls his eyes and you roll your neck bucking your eyes.  "I love you. I want you." He looks you in the face and he looks highly irritated.

"Then wassup? I'm not finna just keep fucking you because you don't like fucking her." You say angrily.

"I'm not fucking her." He mumbles to himself slightly laughing.

"What you say?" You get all in his face.

"I'm not fucking her." He says a little bit bolder.

"Don't lie to me." You scoff.

"I'm not lying. I haven't eaten, fingered, rubbed, sucked, nor have I given her any hickies." He snickers, and you are overcome with a sense of supreme-ness.

"I don't have any hickies either." You smirk at him.

"Did you not look in the mirror this morning?" He is on the brink of laughing at you.

"You didn't." You narrow your eyebrows and cover your neck with you hands. He begins to laugh and you look around and you grab him by the shirt and push him into the girls bathroom.

"Y/n, what you doing?" He smacks his lips as you both drop your backpacks as you push him into a stall.

You step in and lock the stall door and start kissing and sucking on his neck. He begins to breathe hard and moan lightly.

"Fuck it won't show up." You smile and he laughs. He sits down on the toilet and pulls you by the waist.

"Since we here already...trails off as he unbuttons your pants and bites his lips.

"Mmm, no thanks." You smile and turn around.

He pulls you back and you land on his lap and he kisses your neck and your legs get weak.

"You smell nice today." He jokes and you can feel his hardness poking against you.

"Yeah, I took a shower." You curve him and he sighs.

"What I gotta do?" He starts smothering your neck with kisses, his fingers finding their way to your spot.

"You gotta..." You trail off loosing your thought as he pleasures your body. "Break up with her." You manage to say as you begin to climax and he covers your mouth.

"Okay." He agrees, and kisses you on your cheek.

    He removes his hand from your mouth and out of your pants. You swallow hard and you stand to your feet, and the both of you quickly exit the bathroom.

*lunch time*

    The bell for lunch rings and you hurriedly pack up your things.

    "So this science project." A deep voice comes from in front of you and you stop and look up.

    "Hey, August." You blush girlishly forgetting that Digg is in this class.

    "So this science project, we partners or what?" He smirks.

    "Nah, I'm her partner." Diggy's voice booms from behind and he throws his binder on the desk.

    "Y/n you single?" August is talking to you but he's staring Diggy down.

    "Last time I checked." You say quietly.

    "So we're partners. Period." August, walks out the classroom and you zip up your bag to go to.

    "Y/n." Diggy calls you.

    "Why you acting shady." He furrows his eyebrows.

    "What? I'm supposed to be all 'Team Diggy' when you can't even be 'Team y/n' cause you got a girlfriend? No thanks." You grab your things and leave.

*to be continued (because I want you guys to have something and I'm tired asf rn so)*