✨Skype✨ (Part 2)

"I'm in his room right now, y/n." Perry says calmly through the phone "PUT THAT SHIT AWAY!" You hear him shout at Digg.

"Can you tell him it's okay-count the days as hours and the hours as minutes and he'll be okay." You shut the computer and slide it away as you begin pacing around the house.

"Diggy talk to y/n." Perry screeches through the phone.

"Digg-"

"What." He spits out furiously.

"Well shit, sorry for being pregnant." You roll your eyes, your hand on your hip.

"Y/n. I'm sor-"

"Yeah, I bet ya ass gon be real sorry when you get home. Ima spend these nine months with out the Diggy dick-okay?" You start yelling through the phone.

"Y/n-"

"No. Don't 'y/n' me. Listen I try and try and try. I put up with your bullshit, your schedules, and these little birds in ya goddamn phone. But-know what. Don't even come home till it's time." You close your eyes as you take a seat on the toilet in the bathroom, exhaling deeply.

"Why." Diggy's voice sound as its on the verge of laughing.

"Digg-"

"Why." He eggs you on.

Silence.

"Why." You hear the laughter in his throat.

"Because Ima fuck you up." You yell into the phone and he bursts into a never ending laugh.

"Y/n. I'll be home in two days don't even worry about it." He manages in between laughs.

You hang up the phone, slamming it on the sink counter. Your hands on your knees and out of nowhere you begin to laugh because you realize that either one of you have any idea how to take care of a baby.

    And the thought of him changing diapers and fixing bottles and scrambling for things brings you joy and then you figure out nobody knows what to do with a baby. It's an experience for everybody.

*Vote & Comment & Share*