Where you going? (Grace)

Still taking requests until September 3rd. Don't forget to vote & comment.

"Grace you re--what the...back.that.ass.up." Diggy walks into your room shutting the door, and you hear him lock it.

"C'mon Digg we gotta go." You bite your lip trying to be serious as he comes up from behind gently grabbing hold of your hair.

"But I wanna fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck with you." He laughs kissing your neck.

"We're gonna be late and they're gonna be mad." You grab his chin and kiss his lips.

"At least we'll be doing something productive." He jokes bending you over the bed.

"I don't like being late." You fall onto the bed, flipping around, resting on your elbows, your legs crossed.

"We don't have to go." He begins taking off his clothes.

"Yes we do." You roll your eyes as he starts kissing your neck.

"Fifteen minutes." He negotiates as he switches to the other side of your neck making your body weak.

"My parents are still in the house." You close your eyes, your elbows giving in so you're gradually laying your body out on the bed.

"Don't scream." He switches back to the other side of your neck and you inhale deeply, as he takes off your pants.

He slides off your panties kissing the inside of your thighs.

"Yes?" He looks at you with his d*ck in his hand ready to slide in.

"Yes." You smile and slides in and you gasp as he doesn't take any time and starts moving in and out of you. "Yes!" You start moaning trying to stay quiet and he's smiling, about to laugh at you.

He grips the pillows behind you and he goes faster and the bed starts to creak beneath you and then your phone starts to ring.

"Don't answer it." He shakes his head knowing it's either Spin or Perry or Angela trying to figure out where you guys are. But you don't listen and he slows down as you reach as far as you can over to the nightstand to grab your phone. It's Angela and you answer the phone and he starts going deeper.

"Hello?" Angela's voice buzzes through the phone.

"Yeah, hey, Ang." You try to refrain from moaning or breathing hard.

"Hey grace, where are you and Diggy?" She sounds anxious but frustrated at the the same time.

"Mmmmm." You moan breathing hard, on the brink of screaming.

"Hello?"

"Give us twenty minutes, we'll be there." You say quickly and hang up the phone.

"Twenty minutes?" He smirks raising his eyebrow.

"You have five minutes left." You lick your lips as he grinds inside of you.

"But either of us haven't came yet." He begins to thrust harder, grabbing your hips. You throw your head back, about to yell but he kisses your lips to silence you. You cum and he keeps going while your body is twitching. He stops and you get on top, riding him slowly. You rock your hips back and forth as he unconsciously moves his hips in unison. His eyes roll to the back of his head and you plant your hands on his chest as you start grinding faster.

"Cum already!" You bite your lip trying not to cum yourself.

"But I don't want to." He grabs your hips, and starts pounding into you fast and hard.

Frozen and enjoying the pleasure of his hard d*ck you cum and he cums but he keeps going. Your toes curled and your heart beating fast in your chest.

"Fuck, yes." He moans digging his fingers deeper into your waist.

Your no longer sitting upwards on him, but your body laying on his while you kiss his neck. He's moaning your name as he goes faster and then it slips out and he cums hard everywhere.

*VOTE / COMMENT / SHARE*