Closet (p2)

"You think he's mad?" You ask Diggy while you guys are putting on your clothes.

"I thought you didn't care." Diggy slides his shirt over his head, his voice stuck in a mono tone.

"I don't—"

"I only had sex with you because you said you wanted to let him go. Now you're doing the exact opposite." He begins re-lacing his sneakers.

"I know but he has feelings too, you know. He's human." You try to reason with him but he's already up and ready to leave.

"He's soft." Diggy mumbles under his breath as he approaches the door.

"Hey, hey, hey." You hop up from the bed and wrap your arms around him. "I want this. I want us." You reassure him, clinging tightly so that you move with him as he tries to leave. "Gimme kiss." You scrunch your lips up, squeezing your eyes shut.

He kisses them and you kiss him back. You walk him out to his car, only to find Trevor standing at the front door calmly. He lets Diggy leave, and just as you're about to shut him out he places his foot in the door and his hand on the handle.

"Why didn't you just tell me?" He began trying to get the door open more.

"Trevor, it doesn't matter." You push with all your strength.

"I love you, y/n. I was leaving out today to get you a ring." Trevor stops trying to push the door open, and you stop trying to resist.

"I don't want to love you anymore, Trevor." You start crying but in a more apologetic way.

He finds himself inside your house, he locks the door, and takes your face in his hands.

     "No, I don't want to love you." You babble on as he tries to kiss you. "No. Trevor." You place your hand on his chest and he presses forward.

"Why? What did I do?" He's so close you could feel the breaths he was taking and his heart beat.

"Listen, how about we save ourselves time by not talking about what you did and what you and I are going to do." You say lowly.

"What—"

"I'm going to continue my relationship with Daniel and you are going to leave." You continue, cutting him off. "I've made up my mind, can't you see?! Are you blind? Just go?" You point to the door, and he kisses you one last time.

"I wish you two the best." He smiles half heartedly.

*Vote & Comment & Share*