Call Me Crazy But... (Royalty)

"Girl, his ass ain't cheating on me." You laugh with your friends as you guys eat.

"Yo..." Anisha tries to catch everyone's attention, specifically yours. "Yo!" She says a little louder wiping her mouth.

"What's up?" You ask as all of you quiet down, still smiling.

"Royalty, I don't want you to get upset..." She trails off her eyes aren't focused on you but, on what's behind you. So you look, thinking it nothing more than something harmless. But no, it's the worst thing that could possibly happen, especially when you're out with your friends: Diggy at lunch with another girl.

"Nah it couldn't be." You brush it off still looking at them, and then he kisses her and it sets off a fire in your stomach.

"Royalty, stay calm. You're gonna take care of this shit at home. Not outside." Anisha reassures.

As soon as you get home, you do nothing but wait for him to come home. Waiting to light his ass on fire like it is the Fourth of July, waiting to find out where did he find the adequate audacity to bring her out in public. And then the unspeakable that you've been waiting for occurs, his face lit up and smiling as he walks in the door. You don't stop to think and you throw the glass that you've been using to drink at him and it misses him be a second.

"ROYALTY, WHAT THE FUCK!" He yells as he shuts the door.

"Why you bring her out in public? You bold now? You was kissin on her too. And that was at one and its six now, I don't know what else you been doing." You roll your eyes and speak calmly.

"Shit." He shakes his head and smacks his lips.
You scoff, walking into the kitchen. You pull out another glass and pour yourself something more to drink and you can hear him dropping his things at the door and mumbling shitty things to himself.

"Royalty-"

"STOP TALKING TO ME YOU BLACK, BOOJIE ASS, SIMPLE SIMON ASS, NEGRO!" You drink from the bottle, so drunk that you can barely make it from the counter to the table. You stumble and he catches you just as you're about to fall, the drink wasting on the floor.

"Baby, you're obviously drunk-"

"Don't even. Cause I wasn't drunk when I was at lunch and saw you with that goofy bitch. All kissy faced and boo'd up. I saw yo black ass." You take another drink and he picks you up. "Put me down, bitch." You protest and he ignores it as you enter the bedroom door.

    "Babe-"

    "I don't wanna here your voice." You interrupt him as he puts you on the bed. "Unless you're gonna tell me the truth." You climb to the top of the bed and get under the covers.

    "Fine! Since you need to know!" He snaps.

    "Yes, I need to know! Especially when the hoe not even cute. With her pasty ass. And since you don't want to tell me what's going on just leave now. I'm not in the business of keepin no niggas that don't wanna be kept." You sit upwards and he's caught off guard by your words.

    "Royalty, come on now. It's not-"

    "Goodbye, negro. Get the fuck out my house." You roll your eyes.

*three months later*

    "Maybe we can go out to lunch." Diggy's voice buzzes through the phone and you heart cringes. Knowing somewhere in you that you still love him.

    "Um, I'm really busy. You know...Anisha is getting married and..." You trail off.

   "Yeah, no worries. I understand." He sighs.

    "I know, we've been going through it...and maybe I was thinking you could come back you know..." You blurt out, not wanting to be another month with out him.

    "Look outside?" You can feel the warmth of his smile through the phone.
    You walk over to the window to see Diggy standing next to an space grey Mercedes Benz G-Class.

    "That's my car?" You ask almost in shock.

    "Yeah. You weren't accepting any date requests, so I thought you would accept gifts." He laughs and you are almost in tears.

***Comment & vote & share***