Chapter 21~

"Daddy it's dark and I'm scared" I said as me and him where walking side by side. I normally didn't say when I was scared because daddy never admits when he's scared and I want to grow up just like him. My 8 year old self thought.
"It's ok to be scared baby girl" he said and grabbed my hand "even daddy gets scared sometimes"
"Really" I asked amazed
"Yes kiddo" he said and messed up my hair "even daddy and Cameron weather he wants to admit it or not" dad said while lightning hitting cams shoulder who was on the other side of him.

Then I heard slamming on breaks and screaming. I saw headlights. I saw cammy tackle me out of the way. I saw daddy bleeding on the ground. I saw cammy trying to help daddy. I saw police and ambulances. I saw daddy dead. I heard Cameron say "you did this if you weren't here than he would still be alive."

~~dream/ flashback over~~
I woke up and screamed. I was crying and I was sweaty. I want my dad that'll make things better. I got up and threw on a black hoodie a snap back because my hair looks bad and I just stayed in my black Sofie shorts. I put on my black and white nike free runs and ran down stairs out the front door.

I arrived at the grave yard and hopped the fence. I fell and I might need stitches because the gate got me but I need to see him. I ran to the grave that had the last name 'Dallas' on it. I saw it and collapsed crying. I eventually cried myself to sleep.

In the morning I woke up to shadow figure over me. "AHHHHHHH" I screamed.
"Quit down kid. Whatcha doin here" the now less dark figure asked me. I blinked a couple of times and my vision became clear. It was the lawn mower people.
"Oh um sorry sir I had a rough night."
"I can tell" he said looking at my leg and probably dirty face and messy hair. After taking in my appearance he said "I think you best be goin. You can come back later. Your family's probably worried dear."
"My family is here"
"What do you mean"
"I mean the only family that has ever cared about me is here. That's his grave"
"Ahh that's what you all think" he said more to himself
After that I decided I should leave so I did.

On the way home I pulled out my phone. I had 180 new calls and 340 new text. Maybe they do care maybe they just want to have a good reputation or want to feel sorry for me. I ignored them and opened up my camera. I had dirt smeared on my cheek. My eyes where puffy and red from crying obviously. My throat hurts. Maybe I should just call Cameron tell him to get me... But he left you said a voice in my head. You can make it I mean YOU have for what 4 years. The voice said again. Your right I can make it. I said back and kept on limping home. I looked down. My leg was covered in blood. I was still bleeding and its part purple. I need stitches.

I eventually made it home. I walked in with my head down and didn't look up.
It was silent maybe they aren't here so I looked up kinda. I shouldn't have done that. I saw all of magcon, my gang, police officers, my mom, the o2l guys, and Christian and his brother Crawford. Some where scolding others where shocked by my appearance