Chapter 15~ the club and home

Taylor then lifted her up and placed her on the ground. He then gave her CPR. A few moments later she gasped and coughed up water. "Gosh I feel so bad this is all my fault." I thought to myself
"Hayes it's not your fault if I didn't try to prank you I wouldn't have gotten my foot stuck."
"But I threw-"
She cut me off by giving me a hug
"It's.o.k."
"Ok"

*Jordans POV*

A few hours later

We where just sitting around when I had an idea
"Let's go to the club, minus Hayes"
"Yeah okay" they all agreed
"I'll drive" Matt and Shawn said at the same time
"Alright we leave at 8:30" I said and went upstairs.

I got dressed in the outfit above and put on a minimal amount of makeup and headed down stairs.
"WHAT ARE YOU WEARING" Cameron yelled and they all turned to me
"YOU. LOOK. HOT" Tay yelled
"Thanks Tay" I said and winked while he blushed
"AUTOBOTS ROLL OUT" I yelled and we went outside

We got to the club and got our fake Ids ready.
We entered and everyone split up I went and got a shot.
"What can I get ya fine thing"
"A shot please"
"One shot coming up"
And he gave me the shot
"One the house"
"Oh okay thanks" I said and smiled and I went over to the dance floor.
I found Cam making out with a Barbie
I found all the guys either grinding or making out with girls but I can't find Tay. I was going to the bathroom when someone pulled me by the arm out side it was...

Jake

My Ex

Who raped me

Abused me

made me the way I am

He's why I have trusting issues

And better yet why I cut my wrist

"Well hey you fat ugly slut" he said and threw me on the brick wall out back.
"P-please don't h-urt-t me" I stuttered
"Oh I will"

He started to get touchy and I tried pulling him off
I tried screaming for help from Taylor, Cameron, anyone. It only made him hit me harder but they never came. He started kissing me. I wouldn't kiss back so he hit me. And finally he did it again

Made me more bad

Made me stronger

Made me secretive and made me close up my walls

He raped me again while calling me things like disgrace to everybody and bitch. saying no one loves me. And I believe him because no one was there to save me from him again... and this is why you learn to stand alone.

*Taylors POV*
I was in the bathroom when I got locked in the stall by a crazy fan girl. She started to kiss me and I kissed back. God I'm an idiot. I just cheated on... wait we aren't dating so I can do this right... right? "CAMERON, TAYLOR HELP" that sounded like Jordan but she's to strong to need my help so I finished my make out session and went out to the booth.

All the guys and I are waiting to leave but we can't find Jordan. Where is she? Was she crying for my help?did I not show up when she needed me? I swear I'm a fuck up when it comes to relationships.

We walked up to the bar and Cameron asked
"Have you seen my sister" and he showed him a picture on his phone of her.
"Yeah a guy, tall, black hair, evil face, dragged her out back about an hour or so ago..."
Camerons face went pale and he said
"This guy" and showed him a picture
"Yeah he's the one" as soon as the man said that Cameron ran outside... who is he.
"Thank you sir I said and we went and got the car"

*camerons POV*
I ran out back and their she was top ripped and shorts cut. I handed her her under garments and looked away while she put them on. They where covered in dirt. While she did that I grabbed her shoes.
"Who did it" I asked tears streaming down my face
I mean she was raped again.
"The person who did it last time" she whispered
I gave her my shirt cause I didn't want people to stare at a girl in her bra. She put it on and I entered the club.
I got in and her legs where dirty and cut. Her face was bloody and bruised with some dirt. Her arms had blood,dirt, bruises, cuts. it shows she fought back. There where hand marks and a hickey on her neck.

I then pushed past people out of my way as I went to the car. I got there and noticed she was asleep. Shawms car had already left so their was Carter and Matt in ours. (Let's just say all the guys are back, I forgot)
"what happened to her" "who was that guy" they started asking questions
"Look ill explain when we get home can we go please"
"Sure" they said and we left

We got home and all the boys where in the living room. I had been crying all in the car ride and I was shirtless ago they must've realized something had happened. She was sleeping so I told them to shut up.

I carried her upstairs and placed her in her bed.
"I'll be right back" I said and kissed her forehead. I then left the room and went downstairs.
I just plopped on the couch and the guys all asked
"What happened"
"Where those bruises"
"Why was she in your shirt"
"SHUT UP" I screamed and they all shut up
"Okay all you need to know is that her ex boyfriend Jake raped and abused her... again"
"AGAIN?!?" They shout
"Yes now I half to go be with her" I said and ran to my room. I grabbed a pair of my sweats and went to her room.

It was about 3 in the morning when I woke up to her making noises like she was struggling to get away. She then screamed
"CAMERON HELP" I shook her awake and she started to cry in my chest. The guys ran into with... items.
Taylor- a bandana
Shawn- a shoe (my shoe!)
Aaron- teddy bear
Carter- a SnapBack
Matt- toaster
Nash- a bat
Hayes- a spoon?
JJ- blanket
Jack G.- a belt
"Wow guys Nash and maybe
Matt where the only helpful ones if there was a robber. really a spoon Hayes" I said and they laughed even Jo she looked up and wiped her tears while laughing.

The boys settled down and then gasped when they looked at her. They then hugged her. Man our family's home.