Chapter 22- a change

"Do you know how much trouble your in!!!" My mother screamed "where where you!"
"I was visiting daddy" I mumbled
"WHAT! Talk louder!!"
"I was visiting dad ok!" I shouted and ran off to my room

I need a cig I thought. I need to leave. So that's what I did. I threw all of my needed stuff for a couple of days inside a bag. I also got my phone charger and some spray paint. I zipped up my black jansport back pack and climbed out the window. I then grabbed my skateboard and away I rode I don't know where I was going all I know is that I had to get away.

I couldn't stand the pain in my leg so I went to the hospital. They stitched it up and gave me crutches. I paid the lady to call Cameron and them and tell them I'm dead from jumping off a cliff. The lady was calling Cameron and that's when I crutches out I need to change. I went and stole some clothes. I then deleted Cameron and all the magcon boys number. I texted my mom though I couldn't let her think it was her fault I'm gone.
Me- momma I'm alive its not your fault I did what I did but I don't think I can come back. I will secretly visit you when there tour starts again. Please don't tell Cameron I'm alive and text me anytime I love you so much! That's why I had to leave I hated the fact I kept hurting you. One day I'll make your dreams come true mama I promise.
Mama- Sweetie I was so worried and I knew that you would never jump I just knew! Bc you are a fighter your the strongest and bravest little girl I know. I'm glad that your mine. Cameron's a mess though he has been staring at the wall ever since he got the call I hope he'll be alright. I know you will sweetheart and I'll text you every week at least to see how you are.

That was it Cameron is now where I want him he's going to know the pain I felt. Now for my new life in Cali. I'm now Dre Duckett. I also go by Ducky or DD let's meet some new friends now shall we.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸 California 🌸🌸🌸🌸

I walk through the airport and call a cab.

The cab finally arrived so I stepped out into the warm Cali sun. I could get use to this I think in my head and roll my suit case to the cab driver and then get into the cab. I guess I started day dreaming because he asked
"Where to Ms..."  Snapping me out of my daydream.
"The Range Rover car dealership please and I'm Dre"
"Ahh ok Dre off we go"

On the way there we made small talk and laughed a little. I guess it was close and LAX wasn't packed so traffic went fast for LA. We where finally there.
"Bye bill" I said handing him a $20 as he got my suitcase out "keep the change" I added
"Alright thank you Dre be careful"
"Thanks you too" I said as he got into the cab and drove away. I grabbed my suitcase and rolled it in.
"Hi welcome to The Range Rover dealership how may I help you today" the nice girl around 19 looked. (TIFFANY_cookie )
"Yes id like to buy a 2014 Range Rover please"

*After car bought*

Well I have officially made one friend here!! Her names Tiffany she's a die hard 5SOS fan!! She has brown hair and kinda short but I'm tall so I guess I consider a lot of people "short" that aren't. Tiffany is dating Ashton from the 5sauce group. They've been together for 6 and a half months let me just say they're goals!!

I went to Starbucks and set out my iMac laptop. I went and searched for a house that could hold all the boys incase I ever did let them in again. Maybe eventually....

I came across a 4 story that had an elevator. A basement. 12 car garage. In door Pool. On the beach. It was perfect and since I use to be a street fighter I could pay for it and have my cars shipped here. It was 1.2 million but it was so worth it. After I hit that I wanted to talk to an agent I was already off to buy it. I got in my new car and off I went...