Chapter 17~ runaway and yes

*Camerons POV*
Okay I must admit I feel bad for what I said last night.
I half to apologize. I can't believe Jo said that to mama though. And I thought we helped her... why did she change. What all went down that night.

*Jordans POV*

I stomped off to my room and changed into the outfit above. I then grabbed my black with green wheels penny board I named monster and went down stairs. Where ma and they boys where in the living room I placed my board on the steeps and walked down quietly and listened.
"What happened to her cam I thought you changed her back"
"We did mama but she was r-raped by jake again and... Then came like this. She's..."
"A rebel and disgrace I know" after that I stomped upstairs and grabbed my board I then locked my door and climbed out the window onto the tree and climbed down after throwing my board and grabbing my phone.

I started riding I called up my gang. Minus MJ. They brought spray paint and we started spraying art.
I sprayed "sorry about your wall... NOT"
While the rest did stuff like "normal is boring" and shit like that but FUCK IT.

We had finished up and I took a picture of it when we heard sirens. Shit. We took off running boards in hand. They then tackled me down and got my board.

I was at the station my leg was bouncing a million miles a minute.
"Really again Jordan, what happened" Stan and mike asked
"Jake happened"
"What"
I then exsplain end to them the story and hugged me, they are the only people I allow to touch me. Not even Taylor can now.

Cameron and the boys came and picked me up.
"Wait a sec."
"Why"
I turned around and yelled
"BYE GUYS SEE YA SOON"
They yelled back
"BYE JO"

We went to the car while I ignored there comments. I realized there was no room so I put my board down and started skating home.
"Where are you going" Cameron asked. I stopped and looked back
"No room dumbass" I said back to Cameron while the guys got in the car.
"YOU JUST GOT YOURSELF ARRESTED AND YOUR CALLING ME A DUMBASS WOW" I could feel the guys watching me from the SUV
"WELL ITS NOT THE FIRST TIME I GOT ARRESTED BUT YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT IF YOU DIDNT LEAVE ME FOR FOUR FUCKING YEARS" you could see the pain in his eyes I don't really care though. I then flipped him and the guys off and skated to Justin's house.

I arrived there and they let me through the gates. He said I was always welcomed so... yeah. I knocked on the door and he answered
"Hey baby girl" he said and kissed my forehead
"Hey babe" I said in return
He let me in and I placed my board by the door.
"So how mad was your mom considering your here"
"I don't know, she made the douche and his friends pick me up so I'm guessing mad"
"Why did you runaway to spray in the first place" he said and he put his arm around my waist and I rested my head on his shoulder
"I was stalking on there conversation and she called me a disgrace and shit like that" I said with a sigh
"Well you aren't, I love you so"
"I love you t-" he cut me off
"No I mean like I love love you"
"Well I do too" I have always had feelings for him so yeah.
he then kissed me, it was more magicals then Taylors.
"Will you be my girl"
"Yes" I replied and smiled, 'this guy can make anyone smile, that's what I love about him.' I thought
"Thanks babe"
"Shit I said that out loud"
"Yes, yes you did"
He said and I blushed

"Well I better take you home" he said as he grabbed the keys to his bat car (you know the one)
"Okayyy" I groan and grabbed my board
He then opened the door for me and I got in

On the car ride his new song where are u now came on
"I GAVE YOU THE KEY WHEN THE DOOR WASNT OPEN..."
I started to shout
He just laughed at me and said
"Someone's a fan of my song I see"
"HELL YEAH" I screamed
He then chuckled and grabbed my hand
"Thanks babe"

As we approached my house. they where all waiting outside minus my mom. Justin pulled into the driveway parked. He told me to stay their. He put on a black hoodie and put a SnapBack backwards on. He rolled up the arms where you could see his tattoos. He had on red Jordans and black leather pants and dark sun glasses. Kinda scary if you didn't know him. He got out and opened the door for me helping me out by grabbing my free hand. I got out slow and cool like. He closed the door with his free hand and then grabbed my board and started to carry it in for me aww. Of course he got stopped by my brother and friends shit...

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU"
"Listen I'm JB and I'm just trying to carry my girls board in and leave"
i saw Taylor look hurt when Justin said my girl but he was the one making out with the slut while I got raped. I know because she made a video and it trended.
"YOUR GIRL"
"yeah man, my girl" he looked down at me and smiled and I smiled back. I then pushed cam and his friends out of the way and brought him inside. He placed my board down and I brought him to meet my mom in the living room. The boys came in too.
"WHERE HA- oh hello, who are you"
"Mom I was at JBs house I was perfectly safe"
" okay honey now I wanna meet your guy friend"
"JB take that stuff off where inside now"
"Anything for you" he then took his hoodie and SnapBack and sunglasses off. Some of the boys gasp. And then they left to go swimming.

"Hi my names Justin, Justin Bieber. Can I just say you have a wonderful daughter. I've known her for 3 years now and I have loved her since I first meet her she just didn't know till now and I finally asked her out and she said yes" he said as he kissed my moms hand who does that.
They talked without the boys for awhile and I finally asked
"So mom do you approve"
"Yes honey, as long as your happy I approve"
"THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU." I screamed and hugged her
She just laughed. (She can only touch me sometimes)
I then whispered
"Sorry about earlier"
"It's fine darling I forgive you"

Justin borrowed some of cams trunks and I put on my baby blue bikini. We walked outside hand-in-hand. All the guys stopped and looked at us, then our hands. Then mom came out and hugged me she then whispered
"Cam doesn't know you wanna tell him or me.."
"I can but can you stay out here while I do it" she already had her one piece and cover up on so I knew she was coming out to tan.
She let go and Justin put his arm around me
"You ready to tell them" I whispered
"Yeah if you are, are you"
I nodded, he's so sweet
"OKAY BOYS LISTEN UP" I screamed even though I didn't need to.
"WE. ARE RIGHT. HERE" Cameron yelled
"Hey dumbass you yelled too"
"Ugh" he pouted
"Is whittle baby camwon pouting" I said in a baby voice and we all laughed but him.
"Carry on" he said as he cleared his voice
"Well Justin and I have known each other for three years now and... Where dating" I said the first part and we said the end together. Very cute I think.
"Okay" everybody but Taylor said he looked sad
"Taylor why do you look sad I mean you where the one who was making out with that girl in the club so" I said and the magcon guys turned to him
"WHAT" they yelled
"The video trended I'm surprised yall didn't see it"
"I saw it on TMZ babe" JB said
"See even a celebrity saw it" I said
Justin then wrapped his arms around my waist and then kissed my cheek while the boys asked Taylor questions. Then me and JB went upstairs and cuddled in my bed.
"You know your new song"
"Yeah I do" he said and chuckled
"Well I'm right here even if you don't need me"
"And I'm here too" he said and kissed me. Then we snuggled close and watched sponge bob until we fell asleep.