Chapter 12~ dead or nah

*Nashs POV*
So it's been 2 weeks and Taylor hasn't eaten, slept, or left the hospital and rarely her side just to pee. we are all worried about him. Sure he's crazy but he has never gotten himself arrested... I mean one time at a hotel for being too loud he had to sit there for 6 hours. But anyways, my point is that Taylor is the strongest out of all of us and to see him be the first one to break down is heartbreaking. he will literally talk to her all day or cry. I've never seen Taylor cry before this.

Well we where all in the waiting room but Taylor. Next thing we hear is Taylor yell "HELP SHE NEEDS A DOCTOR NOW!!!" from down the hall. We looked at each other strange. Then the double doors fly open and its 2 security guards holding up Taylor while he's yelling things like "save her" or "Let go of me you jackass' I need to see her" and he was kicking and clawing. They threw him on the ground and walked away. He then curled up in a ball on the floor and just cried. He just said "please be okay" and "I'm sorry Jordan" over and over...

It's been at least 25 min. since then and all we've done is stare at Taylor who calmed down a bit. He's been sitting against the wall staring at the other wall. Cameron broke the silence
"Taylor... you okay... what happened"
"...I...she...um...doctors.. Lungs. Maybe...dead "he said well mumbled, what??
"What?" Hayes, me, and Cameron asked at the same time while Matt and Cater looked confused.
"... Ask..him" he said referring to the doctor who walked past but he was choking on his words and looked like he wanted to cry but couldn't. Cameron shot up immediately and then they started talking privately.

Cam came back and sat next to Taylor on the floor,back against the wall, staring and tears streaming down his face like Taylor's a little while ago. Taylor looked so mad. He got up and punched the wall over and over. This made up flinch cause Taylor's never been the physical violent kind only if he had to be. He screamed "It's not fair" and gritted his teeth. He then dropped to the floor wtf is going on.is she dead or nah