chill por favor

ya'll chloe fans are probably gonna kill me but this is my rant book where I'm honest about everything so when I say chloe dresses way too mature for her age I mean it

she's fourteen, and some of the outfits she wears looks like something a nineteen year old would wear. I'm okay if she's going to an award ceremony or something formal, but on a walk in new york? legit I wear sneakers since you get tired after a lot of walking and a sweatshirt, I don't know how anyone survives walking there for loads of time in heels lol.

I get it, she's trying to be more mature, but she's fourteen. she turned fourteen a couple of months ago.

how many fourteen year olds do you see wearing heels?

now, I know she doesn't always dress like this. but, it's like she went from a thirteen year old with a big dream to a nineteen year old with an eye for los angeles.

she isn't very known for her dancing, how many people actually praise her for being a talented dancer who doesn't let the haters (aka abby) put her down? she doesn't post a lot about dancing except on her youtube channel. I feel as if she's only known for being the girl who abby always acted as if she was trash. I just asked my brother and he said he wouldn't really know she was a dancer if I didn't talk about her a lot or if he didn't know she was on dance moms or visited her youtube channel lmao.

she doesn't really do anything that involves dancing I feel?

I'm sorry but

the teen choice awards? again, I'm sorry, but if it were actually about dancing, maddie should've won. chloe won because of what abby did to her and how she proved her wrong, I don't really think people voted on her because of her dance skills.

trust me, I love chloe like I do with taylor (okay maybe not so much but she's my second favorite behind maddie//yes I know I said kendall was but I'll explain in another rant later why) (lol no taylor's above all of them by a long gap) but sometimes I think about chloe and how much she's grown from dance moms.

it was the right choice to leave the abuse she faced with abby, and I'm so proud of her and everything she's done, but she's still a girl from pittsburgh who loves to dance.

anyways probably gonna publish group chat later today who knows