where's the wifi

hello from el salvador still (can I be honest and say that I just want to go home at this point like I'm done with this place. I NEED MY UNLIMITED WIFI BACK).

the wifi here sucks like do you even know how much effort I put into connecting into the world? it's also a loss because if I'm not standing or sitting in a particular place where the wifi is, I won't even know what's going on with anything, and it explains why I've been so extra bored lately.

when my family and I are not exploring the country, I'm bored as hell.

I want to rip my hair out like I cannot even explain how much boredom I face all the freaking time. I regret not remembering to bring my ipod on the trip which has 85% OF MY MUSIC. UGH, ITS ALL THE WAY IN AMERICA IN MY PARENTS' CAR.

I also miss my friends because I can't even talk to them because imessage doesn't work and I can't call them either. one of my best friends is in india and she says the wifi there sucks too so even when I get back, I can't talk to her. and she's supposed to be there for the entire summer so yeah, so much fun!!

as much as visiting el salvador was really cool and such, I can't wait to just go back home where I have wifi everywhere I go and I don't have to worry about someone stealing my phone. I'm thinking about when I go back I'll redo my room, since it's pretty crappy and there's one direction posters on practically every wall.

I've been wanting to do it for a while anyways, but I might not do it because I'm an extremely lazy person and the moment I walk into my room, I run to my bed and say, "eh, maybe some other time." and that "other time" never happens.

and I want to be able to access dance moms, I've missed the past two episodes since there's no cable at my grandma's place. (DONT SPOIL ANYTHING OR ILL END YOU)

quick question: does anybody even have an instagram fanpage for dm? I do, but I'm not even on it anymore until when I feel like it which will probably be in a few months or something. idk I don't really like it and it's boring to me. if you'd like to know what my account is, (follOW ME!!!) the username is the same as my main account (maddieexziegler).

you can comment your username I guess and I'll probably follow you when I actually feel like clicking on the app, lol. just letting you know that my account's really tacky and instead of being like everyone else, I never delete my "old themes" when I start a new one and my edits are like rocks compared to the people I follow and maybe the people you're following, so yeah.

thankfully I leave for 'murica again on wednesday and be back on pennsylvania soil on thursday and I CAN FINALLY HAVE MY WIFI BACK AND CAN CATCH UP WITH EVERYTHING.