#33 - Riker Lynch

"Here you go?" I handed him his coffee as he adjusted his hat on his head. I took this as a golden opportunity to add to our vlog. I switched on the camera. "Behind the scenes with the Rayley Show"

Riker chuckled. "Gotta make sure you're on fleek."

"There is no such thing as 'on fleek' in London today, it's freezing" I smiled.

"But it's lovely outside and we are going to walk until our feet drop off." His arm looped around me. "Are you ready?"

"Let's go!" I announced and switched off the camera. "The rest of y'all! Hurry up!"

Rydel and Rocky emerged from the suite. "We're all waiting on Riker!"

"Sorry!" He yelped between sneezes. I shook my head; it was bound to be mayhem to drag 5 Lynches plus one Ratliff to London for Beauty Con. Originally, it was meant to be just Riker and I (since we are the youtubers), but Rydel jumped up at the idea of London in the fall, then Ratliff joined, Rocky followed along with Ryland and Ross finally (and literally -_-) jumped on the bandwagon.

So we got our tickets, found a hotel in the central area and hopped on a plane.

If only it was that smooth with them.

Riker lost his phone, Ratliff injured his neck (somehow) and Rocky broke his little finger last night. And nearly forgot his passport.

Slowly but sure, we left the hotel towards Westminster, a string of them following behind me as I was the native one here. I heard the sound of the camera switching on behind me. "Hayley's leading the way."

"Because you would all be lost without me!" I decided to express my anger through comedy by being over the top. "I'm the star here!"

"Yeah, yeah whatever" Riker stuck my face in his armpit as he walked by, and then jumped on my back. I grunted. "We can be stars together."

"Barely, but.." I went into a rage about how he was slowly but surely deforming my spine with his fat ass on me, which caused him to fall off laughing.

"Where do you guys want to go first?" I stuck my arm out for a bus.

"Can we go to Camden possibly? They have this sick camera shop." Ross piped up. "And Urban Outfiters."

The others muttered in agreement as we say in pairs except from one (sorry, Ross). "Then, Camden it is."

sorry this is so rushed, I'm in the train as I write this 🚄