When they meet...In The Laundry Room

A/n: Heyoo my new readers. This is the first chapter created by me. Hope you enjoy!
(Setting: After Titan War, Before The Lost Hero)

Nico's P.O.V.
I busted in my cabin after a horrible Monday morning. Just my luck, too. I had to do the worst thing ever... ON A MONDAY! I was forced to, by Annabeth. She said that if I didn't do it, then she'd have to drag me there herself. Wanna guess what the horrible thing was? Laundry. It was Laundry week, and I had no clothes to wear. I didn't mind at all, though. But, Annabeth insisted.
I put my alarm for about an hour from now for my laundry. I collapsed on my bed. I just stared at my clock for about a few minutes. It was just 1:27 PM. 28. 29. I just counted the minutes before slowly dozing off. "Just-
"Just a few minutes of rest..." I yawned, and finally closed my eyes.
****************************
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
I heard an annoying, continuous noise.
"Urgh! What is it?!" I yelled. I rose up to the sound of another annoying thing. Laughter. That would mean that there are people outside my cabin. I cringed. People.
I grumbled at my alarm.
I smashed the snooze button, and checked the time. 4:04.
"Oh dam." I said, and ran towards my door.
When I opened it, the people who were sitting on the foot of my steps coward away. "Run!" One girl yelled. I just shook my head.
People were kind of friendly towards me after the Titan War, but I guess their sincerity either faded away or they were faking it.
As I walked towards the Big House, people stared down. Trying not to make eye contact with me. "Why is he still here?"
"Creepy."
"Death breath."
"Freak."
"Shut up, he'll hear us, and make sure we'll go into the Fields Of Punishment!"
I was used to their comments. None of them hurt me. I occasionally shot either a death glare to scare them off, or grinned an ominous grin if I just wanted to have a little fun. People ran away, of course. Kids squealed and scampered off, and satyrs tripped by the sight of me.
When they were out of sight, I went back to my gloomy expression. Don't get me wrong, I loved this whole 'Be afraid' rep., but it got boring and lonely sometimes. Like now.
The only people who'd tried to keep being my friends were Percy and Annabeth. Annabeth was okay, but I avoided Percy mostly. It was because of reasons. Reasons I didn't like getting into.
I avoided them when they were together. It was painful to watch. Watching them laugh and kiss, watching them enjoy each other's company...
I would usually visit Bianca in Elysium when I felt down or just wanted a sister around, but lately I just couldn't get a response from her. It was... Weird.
I stopped in my tracks. I was in front of the Big House. I didn't see Chiron or Mr. D playing pinochle on the porch. It looked eerie inside. I went in anyways.
When I found the laundry room, I was surprised to see someone else in there. I've seen this guy around. At the Apollo Cabin a few times, mostly in the infirmary, and at Archery Practice. He was a son of Apollo, that I knew, but that's about all I knew of the guy. I didn't know of his name. He looked like an Allen to me. Or maybe a Dewey?
Hey, I've only stayed at camp for about 2 months, and I still don't know anyone besides Annabeth, Percy, Rachel, and Grover.
The Dewey guy had his back to me. His head was in the dryer, and he'd started shaking his hips around while singing. Other people would just laugh, but I didn't. I just stood there, frozen. This felt really awkward to watch.
I liked his singing though. He was singing some Elvis Presley song. When he turned around, I was surprised to see a familiar pair of black clothes, folded, in his hands.
"Uh.." He stood there, and stared at me.
"Wha-"
"They're yours, aren't they?" He smiled brightly.
I did a double take. Usually, when people interrupt me, they'd apologize and just run. This guy didn't.
Another shocking thing, he'd dried my clothes and even folded them.
Another even more, shocking thing that has shocked all the other things, and topped for first place.
He genuinely smiled at me. The only other person to do so, besides Annabeth and Percy.
"I- uh, yeah. Yeah, sorry about it." I said dumbly, taking the basket from his hands.
"They were in the washer for quite a time. So, I took them out." The Apollo boy smiled, even more.
"O-oh, sorry. And uh, thanks." I turned around to leave, but was caught by his hand. "I'm Will by the way. Will Solace." He said. I didn't like physical contact, but I let him slide for this time.
I started to answer. "Oh. I-I'm-"
"Nico. Yeah. Nico di Angelo, I know. I've heard all about you." But I was cut off by his blinding smile.
I looked at the floor. I pursed my lips. "Yeah. "Son of Hades who'll send you to the Fields of Punishment if you even bother him. Death Breath and Freak"." I repeated the words I heard everyday. Will's smile weakened. "No. Nothing like that. I know you because Annabeth and Percy'd told me all about you. You're the son of Hades, you're pretty awesome with your Stygian Iron sword, I know because I've seen you wield it, you're a pretty nice guy, and you get cranky when you're asked a sensitive topic. It's normal though."
Wow. I had no idea that Annabeth and Percy portray me as a nice guy and friend. Sure, they're friendly, but a friend, me?
"W-who? Me?" I asked, pointing at myself.
Will laughed. "Yeah, you."
"Uh, thanks. I guess?" I said. I turned towards the door, and heard Will shout,"I hope I'll see you around! See ya, Nico!"
"Nice singing by the way." I turned around one last time just to see the look on Solace's face. His face was covered in his blush. I smirked.
People gave me weird looks. Like, why was Nico di Angelo smiling?
I had to ask myself that question too.
That day, I decided I probably gained an annoying, clingy, too nice, but tolerable, friend.
I had no idea what I'd gotten myself into......

A/n: Hey friends! This was my first chapter!!!
Hoped you like this.
This was just a friend chapter, so far.
You can request one chapter if you want. As long as it doesn't go farther than fluff! Comment, vote, or P.M. Me!
The next chapters will probably have Nico and Will be more than friends.
Bya!!
~BooksElysium