Chapter Two

"Ella Malfoy!" a woman with a long pointed hat called out my name. She introduced herself as Professor McGonnacal earlier that day. I glanced at the slytherin table searching for Draco. He gave me a thumbs up, and a wide grin. I was worried, what if I don't get into slytherin? Well then, I'm sure that I won't be counted as a Malfoy.

"The sorting hat takes your opinion into account." I remembered Draco telling me before we entered the Hogwarts gates. "Believe me that's what Saint Potter used."

I approached the hat and put the filthy thing on my head. I'll have to take a shower after this. Who knows maybe folk with lice put that thing on...

"Slytherin." I whispered. "Please slytherin."

"Ravenclaw, might be right for you. You're smart and loyal but perhaps you belong in Gryffindor."

"Please not Gryffindor!" I begged.

"You belong with the ambitious and cunning. You speak before you think, and you're very confident with yourself. I guess you're simply meant for SLYTHERIN!" 

Bingo! I walked over to the slytherin's table. Draco and I high fived each other.

"Welcome to slytherin, Ella!" a slytherin prefect hugged me. I stared at her, taken aback by her action.

"Hey, sorry didn't introduce myself. Draco just told me about you. Anyways I'm Lia Hoppings! Pleasure to meet you."

"Pleasure." I smiled, she had dark brown hair that cascaded down to her shoulders and green eyes.

"I'm Ray Anderson. Really glad that we have another Malfoy. And not just a Malfoy but an attractive one. Your name is Ella right, Ellie?" the boy at the left of Draco said. His brown hair was kept untidy and his blue eyes sparkled. Draco elbowed Anderson.

"We won't use first name basis. I'm no Ellie or Ella for you. So call me Malfoy, Andy."

"Anderson." he corrected me smirking.

"Makes no difference." I said sternly and sat myself next to Hoppings.

"So Hoppings you've been here since first year?" I asked.

"Yeah." she smiled. "You can call me Lia, by the way."

"Call me Ella." the food appeared on the table and I started eating it like I haven't eaten for centuries. Draco gave me his 'manners!' look. I rolled my eyes and ate slower.

"So Malfoy, I heard you're pretty aggressive..." Anderson smiled.

"It's so annoying---people don't know the difference between aggressiveness and assertiveness." I stated. I plopped onto my plate another huge pile of junk food. Just when I was about to get another serving of pudding------

The doors burst open; Potter, Mud blood, and Weasely were making their grand entrance.

"Oh shoot," somebody groaned from our table.

"The Saints." I sighed irritated.

"They're not that bad." Lia said sincerely.

"Oh yes they are, Hoppings." Anderson muttered.

"Hey Draco! Remember me?" out of the blue a slytherin girl saluted my brother, and patted Draco's back.

"Greengrass?" he smiled. Wait my brother never told me about Greengrass. 

"Call me Astoria, lovely." she sat right of Draco. She was good looking; brown hair and brown eyes.

"Darling this is my sister Ella," he added. Greengrass looked at me and waved a little. I waved back with a little smile, that moment I instantly knew that she was a kind person.

"So umm, Ella, right?" I turned around and saw the most peculiar sight ever. I didn't expect a person like that to come up to me at my very first day.

A/N
Guess; who might be the 'most peculiar sight ever'? This chapter is dedicated to Miss_Marshmellow for being such an awesome internet friend, for the support and for the upcoming cover that she's working hard on! Go and follow her!

Thanks to all those who read this^^