"Well me and Rine are going out on a date today." We are?

"I know I just came for my plate." He takes all the leftovers then leaves but not before shouting goodbye.

I know for the last couple of weeks Julian has been trying to break my shell. Today I will try to go along with whatever he has planned. I feel bad since everything has been about what I am comfortable with and I want him to be happy also. I don't want him to get bored and leave me. Then I will be proving everyone right. No one can love the mute freak. "So did you like your surprise?" He asks while chewing.

I nod my head and kiss him on the cheek. He makes me so happy that if he hadn't come along I would probably be in my room reading a book right now or caught up in my thoughts. I haven't had a nightmare since Julian started staying with me. With the permission of Landon and Emma of course. My parents were a little skeptical, but once they saw that he made me happy they offered to have him move in which was surprising to me and Julian. No one mentioned moving in. Just staying over my place or his place a couple of nights. 

"Want to know the rest of the surprise?" He asks. I nod my head super excited. "I'm taking you to Disneyland." Is he serious? I haven't been there in forever. I remember when I was little I always felt like all of my problems went away when I stepped inside the park. All that mattered was if I got to meet Cinderella and riding rides.

Is he seriously taking me to Disney? If he is he will forever be my prince.

"Do you understand why all my notes said princess?" Julian cleans up our mess then grabs his keys. "Come on let's go." Standing up I rush out the front door and wait for him to unlock the doors. "I'm coming seems as if someone's excited." Julian unlocks the car, and I jump in buckling up. As soon as Julian starts the car I start thinking about all the rides and food I'll eat. I remember the food taste like rainbows. Well not really, but you get what I mean.

Why isn't he driving? Looking over at Julian he puts his phone away and pulls off. Just as we reach the end of the driveway my phone beeps.

Julian has mentioned you in a post.

Opening the notification a picture pops up of me smiling ahead looking forward. The caption says 'Her smile brightens my day'. He's so cute. I like the picture along with the other nine thousand who already did. Plugging my phone in I bounce in my seat excited for the day.

"Rine we're here." Julian slightly shakes me waking me up. Did I fall asleep on the way here? "Come on let's go." We get out the car and walk to the entrance. I press my card next to the scanner and it turns green.

Walking in I feels my worries wash away, and my happiness pour in.

"You ready." I nod my head as he grabs my hand. "So where do you want to go first?" Why can't he just choose? I want to go everywhere. I point to the Ferris wheel and we go to stand in line. We're quickly rushed on.

Throughout the time were here we rode almost every ride. We ate lunch about three times. I had a turkey leg, a mouse pizza, and a funnel cake. It was heaven. A couple of times someone has requested a picture. Other than that it's three o'clock and we have to go.

"You ready." I nod my head. Looking around I see a vendor pushing around a cart with Minnie Mouse ear headbands.

I need one.

I drag Julian to the cart and he laughs while taking out his wallet.

"Choose one." I pick up the black and red one putting it on my head. She tells him the price and he pays it. Julian and I walk to the front where the castle is and Julian suddenly stops. "I want pictures of you." He steps back and holds up his phone. "Smile Katherine." Sighing I smile and he takes the picture.