sonzai shoumei aa, shut up uso darake no karada
kansei shitai yo zuru shitai yo ima, kaitou wo
kawarenai no? kawaretai no?
nani mo nai? konna no boku ja nai!
nuime wa hodokete hiki-chi kireta

nietatta deizu de inochi hi wo tatsu
dare datte ii no sa kawari ni nareba

At the end of the song, the sun had fully set and it was now dark outside meaning it was time for Mai to go back to the orphanage.

As she walked down the dark streets she passed by an alley way where she heard groaning coming from.

Mai, always being a curious child, went to check it out. What she saw though really shocked her.

There laying on the ground was a man that looked like a shark, groaning in pain as blood soaked through his black cloak covered in red clouds.

When the man heard Mai's footsteps he looked up towards her glaring. "What do you want kid? Scram! "

Mai just tilted her head to the side, confused on what the man said and why he was hurt. She didn't like seeing people hurt. It reminded her of that day. So instead of walking away she held her hand out towards the man and smiled.

The man stared at Mai shocked that she hasn't ran away. "What are you doing? Run away! " he snapped.

Mai just shook her head no as she jerked her hand out closer towards the shark, still smiling.

Hesitantly, the shark man grabbed the small girls hand and was shocked even more when the little girl pulled the man up with little effort.

She then began puling him out of the alley way and into the light of the streetlights where she was able to see him better.

"Home." Mai said in such a calm and light voice that was almost barley even audible.

The man still shocked, looked at the girl confused.

"Home. Take Home. " Mai said again in her calm and light voice.

The man lead the girl towards where he lived not even thinking about what his leader would say if he found out she knew or the possibilities that he probably looked like he was kidnapping the child.

Finally, when they arrived, Mai let go of the man's hand before giving him a big smile and walking off into the darkness, somehow blending in with the darkness.

*Kisames P. O. V*

I stared shocked at where that little girl was just standing. She is such a strange child. Most people would be scared when they see me, definitely children, but instead she smiled.

Shaking the thoughts out of my head, I walked up to the front door of the base before making the multiple hand signs i needed to make in order to unlock the door.

As soon as I walked in I walked straight towards Leader-samas room where I reported in on my mission. I then went and cleaned myself up before sitting down in the living room.

"What took you so long getting back, un? " Deidara asked.

"I was ambushed. Some little kid ended up helping me back since I couldn't walk. She was a strange child. " I said.

"Hahahaha! You got help from some mother fucking little bitch!? Ha! Your such a p^ssy! " Hidan yelled while laughing but I just ignored him.

"W-what did she look like...? " Deidara asked with wide eyes.

"I don't know. Long silvery-white hair and lilac eyes? I couldn't see. " I said, confused on why he wanted to know.

"Oh man! You are so lucky! You met Mai! " He shouted.

"Who?" I asked, confused. I mean who the heck is Mai?

"Mai is that little girl who has those rumors about her going around. You know she never talks, she never smiles, nothing. All she does is roam the streets singing her songs before she goes back home. " He explained.

"Well then it must have not been Mai who I met because the kid I met talked and smiled. " I said shrugging, not really caring.

"Was she carrying a black and red teddy bear? " He asked again. I nodded my head yes, as I remembered her clutching onto the bear as we walked.

"Then it was Mai! They say she got that bear that night her family was murdered! Man I can't believe she not only talked but also smiled at you! That means you are going to have some serious good luck you know. " he said.

I just stared at him blankly before shrugging and turned back towards the t. V. Though I wasn't really paying attention since my mind kept drifting of toward that little girl.

"I want to meet this child. " Leader-samas voice rang through the living room making everyone who was in the room (Deidara, Kisame, Hidan, Itachi, Kakuzu, Sasori and Zetsu. Tobi is somewhere being Tobi.) turn towards him.

"Why do you want to meet her Leader-sama?" Deidara asked.

"There are other rumors saying this child has special abilities so I want to see if their true. " he said monotonesly. "That said, Kisame, Deidara, and Tobi. Your next mission is to bring me this child. "

"Hai Leader-sama. " me and Deidara said while Tobi popped in the room shouting 'Tobi's a good boy! '