♥03♥ Just who is she?

Atobe took Ranmao to the Oshitari private hospital. He had no idea why she fainted just like that and it really shocked him. 

"Ranfa..." He was emotionally exhausted. Trying to stay composed was a very exhausting thing to do when the love of your life has disappeared without a single trace. Having Ranmao entering his life doesn't do much help either; hearing her say such horrible things with a voice too similar to Ranfa's made Atobe feel like he's being stabbed again and again and he had no means of defending himself from it. He wished Ranfa was here so she can tell him things will be okay and he shouldn't think about such a thing. 

"Atobe, don't worry too much." Oshitari was here too. The moment Atobe messaged him, he came right away to check on the situation and also Atobe. Oshitari was one of the few people Atobe can talk to on equal grounds, there were times when Atobe would tell Oshitari what he was thinking about. Oshitari can see the disappearance of Sakura Ranfa has affected the King greatly; there was a wall Atobe created in order not to show to others that he's hurt.

"I thought Zaizen would be the light to shine through the darkness that's mocking me." Atobe said out of nowhere, "It seems like she really isn't Ranfa..." 

"How does that kid know?" 

"Ranfa has a heart shaped birthmark on the right side of her left knee. There's no such thing on this girl, she isn't Ranfa." 

"That kid from Shitenhouji really do notice Ranfa..." 

"I felt embarrassed that I did not know such a thing." When Zaizen told Atobe about Ranfa's birthmark, Atobe felt a little insulted by the other; he knew Ranfa better than he does. He doesn't want to admit he's jealous but it was hard not to when the facts laid themselves before him. "I'm her boyfriend and I don't even know such a basic thing about her..." 

"Well, it's not like she's going to tell everyone 'Hey, look at my birthmark'." Oshitari answered without holding back, "You know Ranfa is not the type to reveal pointless things. To her, that birthmark is probably just a mark and nothing else. She will definitely tell you that you never asked." 

"Heh, she probably would..." Atobe can imagine a quick and blunt answer like that from her. 

Oshitari's Dad came out of the room and he informed both Atobe and Oshitari that she was okay now. She was fully awake and her parents has been informed of the situation and were on their way to pick her up. 

"Yuushi, she looks like that friend of yours." When Oshitari's Dad say that, Atobe looked at Oshitari. 

"I have a group picture of us at home." Oshitari answered, "We are already told she's a different person." 

"Really? How do you know?" 

"Our friend has a birthmark on her knee and that girl in there doesn't have such a thing." 

"Oh..." 

Atobe walked into Ranmao's room without knocking. He looked at Ranmao and he instantly saw the time when 13 year old Ranfa was in the hospital. 

"Ranfa..." 

"It's Ranmao. Clearly that girl is still very precious to you..." 

"How is your head?" 

"It's fine now." 

"What happened?" 

"I have no idea. When you told me not to sell Ranfa so cheaply, I felt dizzy." 

"You must be tired, try and get some rest." 

"Hey, Atobe?" 

"What?" 

"You can't keep up with this forever." 

"If you are going to say such a thing to me then I suggest you don't say it at all." Atobe left her alone after checking on her. He opened the door to be greeted by a woman with blue eyes and a man with purple who looked kind of wealthy and they immediately went to Ranmao's side. 

Atobe looked back at the beautiful woman with pink hair up to her shoulders. She sobbed as she hugged Ranmao, fearing something bad happened to her. 

Atobe was thanked by the man for taking her here but Atobe just said it was nothing and that it's the right thing to do. The man seems to know who he was straight away and he said he hope Atobe will continue to look out for his daughter, Ranmao, from now on.

By the door, Atobe can see a girl who looked like she's still in middle school. The young girl has pink hair like Ranfa; the only difference that girl has from Ranfa were her purple colored eyes. 

Atobe excused himself and decided to go home. He had enough of seeing the pink haired girl for one day. 

"Oshitari, I'll be leaving now-"

"Wait!" 

Atobe and Oshitari looked back to see the young girl calling out to them. The young girl with purple eyes looked at Atobe with a sad look, "C-can we talk...?" 

"Atobe, who is she?" 

"Ranmao's little sister, I presume." 

Atobe decided that he will listen to what this young girl has to say. He decided to talk to her at a different location because he doesn't really feel comfortable at the hospital. He suggested that they should have a drink at the benches where the beautiful flowers were blooming.

"Oshitari, this coffee is not bad." Atobe said as he took a sip, "It's still nothing compare to what I drink in the morning, it's still many steps away." 

"Sorry we can't cater your taste." Oshitari sarcastically replied. 

"Um..." The young girl was fine with just a can of juice but she's a little nervous about telling Atobe something. 

"Well, what is it that you want, Little Kitten?" 

"Eh? Little Kitten?" 

"Sorry there, little missy, but what is your name and how old are you?" Oshitari asked her.

"I'm Ying Ran, 13 years old. I am a 2nd year in Hyotei at the middle school faction." 

"We used to have a dear friend who you look like when she was your age. Atobe here used to call her 'Little Kitten' up until he started calling her by her given name." Oshitari noticed her purple eyes, "Of course, she has blue eyes instead of purple." 

"Can I...can I please have a look at a picture of your friend?" Unlike Ranfa and Ranmao, Ran was very polite and soft spoken, leaning towards the shy department. 

Atobe went through his photos from his smartphone and showed Ran a picture of Ranfa when she was 14. It was a photo of Ranfa when the cherry blossoms were flowing in the wind and also telling Atobe off for coming over to the middle school faction just to greet her with his presence when he's not supposed to.

Ran looked at the picture and she gasped at the fact she looked like 14 year old Ranfa. 

"Oh my..." The resemblance was a little scary for Ran. "She is...?" 

"Sakura Ranfa, Ore-sama's Queen." Atobe said without hesitation.

"I see...the resemblance must be an ordeal for you, Atobe-san. Will you listen to what I have to say now?" 

Atobe and Oshitari nodded at her request. 

"I don't think...I don't think that girl is my older sister." Ran confessed to Atobe. 

"What...?" Atobe was confused, "If that is not your sister, who is she?" 

"I believe that girl is the Queen you're looking for!" Ran's words gave Atobe a new wind of hope; there's a possibility that the blue cat was the blue flower after all... 

"Wait, how is that possible?" Oshitari asked as if he was interrogating the young 13 year old girl, "How do you know that there isn't your sister, Ranmao?" 

"Because 3 years ago, my sister passed away..."