"I can do that, I promise. How did you know about...my secret abilities?" Violet asked.

"My answer would confuse more than aid, but I will tell you in due time."Red admitted.

The Ship Masters stood in unison, as if some alarm had gone off. Red allowed Blue to go before him towards the door. Just before they reached the front of the room, the door flew open.

Purple the Ship Master walked in carrying a fighting Zia in his long arms."I found her lingering around the entrance and thought I should include her." He said.

Zia's face was red and her hair was disheveled, "Put me down! Right now!"

"Stop struggling, Z," Violet begged, "Purp, let her down. Come on guys..."

"As you wish, Violet." Purple gently placed Zia on her feet, then straightened his robes and cloak.

"What were you doing?" Blue asked Zia kindly.

Zia took a breath and tried to calm herself. "I saw this one,"she jerked a thumb at Purp with narrowed eyes, "take Vi in here and I wanted to know what was going on. So, I ran over and he grabbed me and wouldn't let me in the room. All I wanted to know is if you were safe." She looked to Violet for help.

"I am, I promise, they were just telling me not to use-"

"That's enough, Violet." Red cut her off.

"But-"

Blue shook his head at Violet and she fell silent.

"Excuse me? Why won't you gray-faced weirdos allow her to tell me what's happening? I'm sick of this!" Zia said.

Red,Blue, and Purple looked back and forth at each other.

"Right now we need you both to see something. Please sit, Violet. Zia, you can stand by her." Blue said.

Once the girls were quiet and still Red pressed a button under the table and a large screen powered up beside the Ship Masters. The frozen image of a skinny woman with aqua painted lips sitting at a frosted glass desk appeared in the darkness.

"I'll neglect the pleasantries, you already know who I am. . This is a communication to the Confero and the beings on it who have Violet Hyde. I want her back." The woman's gaze was intense.

Violet felt a pang in her heart, like she missed this woman. She looked familiar to Violet, but she couldn't recall where she knew her from.

"You have taken someone irreplaceable and essential to my colony's success. I implore you to rethink your plan. If the girl is not returned to Moon Colony we will come for her. I've recovered your signal and I know where you are. " The woman raised her eyebrows and drummed pointy black fingernails on her desk, then stood and motioned to someone off screen. A young girl with sandy hair and green eyes stepped into view.

"Frida!"Violet jumped from her chair.

Zia strode over to the screen for a closer look, "Who is that woman?" she asked. She felt she already knew, but wanted to hear it from the Ship Masters first.

"This is a recording, girls. Calm yourself, they can't hear you." The Ship Master named Red took Violet's hand from across the table.

The woman gently laid her hand on Frida's shoulders and gave her a smile."Hi, Violet, if you're even allowed to watch this...,"Frida said as she picked at her fingers, "I live with Madame President Lucille and Kennith. You don't know them, but they're nice I guess. I wanted to ask you to please come back. If you don't,she will just come after you herself. Tell Zia hello," her voice cracked ",and I miss you both." She wiped her eyes with her arm and walked off the screen with Lucille.