Chapter 33 - Benny

"Didn't I tell you from the very first day that she wanted you?", Björn grinned. Benny gave him an angry look but couldn't hide the smile creeping on his face, the memories of last night caught him in his thoughts. Björn boxed his shoulder, "No more beers on your own, no more annoyed looks at Agnetha at me, no more loneliness, huh?", he smiled. Benny felt the happiness spreading out in his body, Björn was right, now he wasn't alone anymore! Just... "Uhm Björn...?", he began and tried to find the right words, his question would give Björn so many ways to tease him, "Well, there's one thing... I want to... Could you please give Frida and me some time alone later? Without you and without Agnetha? Just... I want to tell her one thing... Today, it has to be today, okay?" Björn rose an eyebrow and Benny nearly expected a laughter but his friend just nodded, "Sure, you know, there's always something to do with Agnetha", and with a twinkle he stood up and left towards the kitchen.
Benny let out the air he held while waiting for Björn's reaction. He tried to keep away the nervousness which came when he thought about what he was going to say. How would Frida take it? What if she...

Laughter came to Benny's ear, he recognised Agnetha's high one and Frida's deeper which made him shiver. Attracted from the sound he stood up and left the living room.
Björn stood at the opened kitchen door and Benny walked behind him to take a look into the kitchen. Agnetha and Frida were bowing with laughter but when his eyes got stuck on Frida's back she stopped laughing and watched up into his eyes. Her green ones were filled with golden sprinkles and they restricted a bit when a smile appeared on her face. Without noticing Benny was smiling too and... "Heeej, somebody home?", Agnetha laughed teasingly as she waved in front of Frida's eyes interrupting the magic. Frida gave her a nudge but the smile stayed on her face. "Ouch!", Agnetha cried jokingly, "Björn, she's hurting me...", but then she couldn't hold back the laughter anymore.

Frida's smell floated in the air as she was sitting next to Benny. Her fingers tapped on the table and her leg seesawed under the table as nobody broke the silence. Benny was just about to lay his hand on her leg to make her stop and yes, of course to touch her too, when she began to talk: "Well... Do you want to eat something?" Benny smiled as he remembered how his stomach has grumbled this morning, yes, he WAS hungry and wanted to eat.
"No, thanks, we...", Björn began unfortunately but Agnetha interrupted him, "Yes! I'm starving!" Benny nearly sighed of relief. "But... We just had breakfast", Björn gave her a confused look. "But I'm hungry!", Agnetha exclaimed. "Uhoh", now it was the time to take vengeance, Benny smiled about his own childish thought: "Who's pregnant now?", he continued which made Agnetha blush and aww, Frida too, she avoided his eyes and Benny felt a sparkling excitement with this sign. He couldn't help laughing with pure happiness. Frida joined him and her laughter made him laugh even more and when Agnetha and Björn began to laugh too the situation was perfect.

After they have calmed down Agnetha and Frida proposed to prepare the breakfast and when the boys agreed Agnetha jumped up and pulled Frida with her. "Here we goooo", she shouted and suddenly Frida sat on the floor. The collision with the handle has happened so fast that Benny hasn't really seen it. But the "Ouch!" by Frida still echoed in his ears and before he realised it he already sat behind Frida, stroking her stomach. Peaches and warm skin made Benny nearly forget that Frida had to have pains. "Where does it hurt", he whispered in her ear and she smiled slightly.
Slowly Benny helped her to get up, he felt Agnetha's and Björn's looks but Frida was just to attractive. She smiled and she whispered: "It's fine, really", as he went on stroking her tummy. That were the words telling Benny to stop but he didn't, he kept on stroking because he found her neck so close to his lips he couldn't resist feeling it and then he placed a kiss on her cheek. Benny heard Agnetha screaming: "They kissed, they kissed, Björn did you see it, they kissed!" but he only stopped when Frida freed from him. She turned around and gave him one of her wonderful smiles. "It's fine", she repeated and then her lips touched his softly.

Frida thoroughly locked the door and while Benny was watching her he tried to bann the thoughts of goodbyes from his head. Of course Björn has been right, he had to leave one day, a life in Stockholm was there for him but a love in Eskilstuna was hopefully waiting for him too. Frida turned around taking his hand, her eyes glittering in the sunlight and when Benny noticed that Björn and Agnetha were already gone his mind got immediately filled with thoughts, now the time was come. He took a deep breath, "Uhm... Frida? There's one thing I wanted to tell you...", he began, all dark goodbyes were forgotten as Frida came closer, an expecting look in her eyes.
"I knew it since I first saw you in that bar...", Benny played with her fingers as he tried to manage his nervousness. "You stood there with your eyes sprinkled with happiness, your ponytail swang with the music. And I was caught, I was caught by your eyes, by your voice and by your ponytail...", Benny saw Frida in his head, remembering her singing like it had been yesterday. Frida gulped, tears were appearing in her beautiful green eyes. Benny smiled and encouraged by this tears he continued: "When we met again, at the party, I was happy. Happy because you were there. And yesterday was the most wonderful day in my life because I could spend the whole day with you. Holding your hand, touching your skin and...", he took another breath, "and finally kissing your lips, the lips I dreamed of since that very first day, it was a present, a present you gave me and I... I just wanted to say thank you and..."
A tear ran down Frida's cheek, Benny softly stroke it away as he whispered: "I love you."
Now the words were spoken, words being in his head since they met. And Frida was crying, more tears were following the first but she smiled and the happy gold in her eyes became stronger with each tear dropping down. She took a breath and looked like she wanted to answer something but no word left her mouth so she closed it again, smiling and then she just leaned forward to kiss Benny.