“Well, I best be off. Princi Poop needs me” I said walking into his office, I heard her laugh before I shut the door.

“You missy…”

I cut him off. “Roxy, I told you. Missy is Anna’s best friend, so is Danny”

He growled. “Raven!! Get the girl’s application form!!”

{Mason! Principal’s office now! Help me!} I screamed through the mind link.

The door burst in revealing a very worried and concerned Mason with a confused and curious Raven behind.

{Now…just stand there} I told him.

{What the hell did you do?!} He asked closing the door.

{Just, whatever!}

“Mason? I mean…Alpha Thor” greeted Princi Poop, standing up. He shot me a glare.

“Sit” said Mason acting all ‘high’ with authority and stuff. You’ve probably noticed that my vocabulary has improved.

Blame Mason.

Princi Poop sat down.

“Is she in trouble?” Mason asked.

“Yes she is” replied Poop. “She called you stinky”

Mason sighed. “She’s like that, she means no harm”

“You know her?” Princi Poop asked surprised.

I tried my best to hide my grin; I can’t wait to see his reaction, it’s gonna be priceless!!

“Yeah, she’s my mate. Your alpha female” replied Mason.

I looked up playing with my lip ring, tryna hide my grin.

Poop’s eyes widened. “What?!”

“I’m Mason’s mate, didn’t I mention that?” I asked innocently.

He glared at me.

{Mason, he’s giving me a dirty look at me}

“Show some respect to your Alpha Female and never look at her directly in the eye!!” Mason growled standing infront of me.

Poop looked down and apologised.

“On second thought, I’m quite busy on the weekends…with Mase. Some next time, yeah?” I said leading Mase out the room grinning.

Raven looked at me really amused. “I’m Raven” I already knew that, thanks to her name tag thingy ma-bob.

“I’m Roxy, and this is my mate Mase” I replied. She’s a werewolf, obviously! Psh! Like I would really tell a human!

She grinned while we walked out and into the hall.

“Phew!” I said wiping a fake bead of sweat from my forehead.

Mason stared at me with his eyebrow raised. “Busy with Mase?” he asked smirking.

I grinned and winked at him. “You know it…now what time is it?”

He chuckled. “We got break”

“Awesome! After break is…free period, what’ve you got?”

“My schedule is the same as yours, I made sure of that”

I grinned. “We can so take advantage! Never get in trouble!”

“Rox…?”

“Yeah”