Epilogue

Ethan's POV
__________________

I'm nearly bursting with excitement as I cheerfully knock on her door. I waited a couple of minutes, but there wasn't a response, so I decided that maybe I should just go in. I quickly push down on the door knob, and the slab of wood flies open.

When I walk in, I hear no noise whatsoever. It's way too quiet in here, and it's making me feel uneasy. Suspiciously, I glance around the room,  before taking a few steps forwards. My eyes fly over a scene that I really hoped  was just my mind playing tricks on me, but as double take, a huge wave of horror strikes. My eyes widen in pure shock, and I begin to shake, completely unsure of what to do. A white piece of paper laying on the counter catches my attention, and with trembling hands, I hastily grab it off if the table and bring it up to my face.

Dear reader,

I'm sorry. That's all I can say. I'm sorry for all of the trouble I've caused and I'm sorry for screwing up your life. Please don't be sad about this, I'm not worth your tears. But if you're wondering why I did this to myself, well I just couldn't take it anymore. it was pretty clear that nobody wanted me here, so I did what they told me to do. all I hope is that they're happy now. my life is absolute shit,  and I see no reason as to why I should stay. but before I go, I just want to say one last thing. I love you, Ethan Dolan. I'll never ever forget about you, and please, try your hardest to move on. I'm also really sorry if I fucked up your whole career, hopefully you'll be able to get it all back on track as soon as I'm gone. Please forgive me..

Emma <3

I stared at the letter, and back up at the body that was dangling from the ceiling. Tears brimming my waterline, I ran out of the room, I could literally feel the weight of the world crashing down right on top of my shoulders. I collapsed onto the hard floors, barely able to pick myself back up as I sobbed loudly. Beads of water streamed down my face and a heavy feeling of sadness fell into the pit of my stomach as I realized that I couldn't do anything about this. She's dead, and I can't bring her back to life. My source of happiness, the light of my life, she's all gone. And I'm never gonna be able to get her back.