Chapter 22

Ethan's POV
___________________

I sat by the end of her bed, gently circling my thumb against her hand. Her skin was still as soft as a feather, but had a slight cold bite to it.

Finding out that Emma was in a coma was literally the worst news of my life. She may never wake up, and the thought of that frightens the shit out of me.

She has every reason to live though, and she doesn't deserve all of the pain that she had to put up with. I'm going to have to talk to my fans about this whole situation, but for now, I remain by Emma's side until she wakes up. Even if that's in another 20 years, I'll always be with her.

"I love you, Emma. I can't live without you, and I promise to always be there for you no matter what from now on. I won't let anyone hurt you, I'll protect you from their harsh words and their cruel actions." I whispered softly in her ear.

I really meant what I said to her, it hurt way to much to see her in so much pain. I felt like I failed at being a good boyfriend, and honestly with those words being said, it means I failed to make my princess happy, which makes me so upset with myself.

I stared right at her beautiful face, just wishing that her eyelids would flutter open, greeting me with those warm brown eyes that made me melt every time I looked into them. I wanted to see the corners of her mouth twitch up into that perfect toothy smile of hers, and more than anything, I wanted to scoop her up and hold her in my arms, letting her know that from know on, everything would be alright.

But none of that is gonna happen.

Emma's POV
__________________

The choice is yours, whether you live or die, it's completely up to you. Whatever you want most, is what you'll get. But remind you, that after you've made your decision, there's no going back. So choose wisely, Emma. Whatever you think is the right thing to do, is what'll happen.

There's no turning back after you've made up your mind.

You do what's right for you.

Whether you choose to end it all today, or give life another shot.

Take as long as you want to decide, just know that I'll be waiting...

{GET THIS TO 40+ VOTES FOR ANOTHER UPDATE!!
sorry for the short ass chapter, it's basically just another filler. but what do you think Emma will do? how do you think all of this will play out? is there still a spark of hope left in her soul to give everything another chance, or has she had enough of all of this bullshit? you'll find out soon...💟LOVE YOU GUYS💟}