Chapter 4

Emma's POV
_________________

"My girlfriends's bitchin cause I always sleep in, she's always screaming when she's calling her friend, she's kinda hot though.."

I sat bolt up right, rubbing my eyes. My heart was pounding and I rolled my eyes as I sighed, realizing that it was just my alarm. Fuck, that scared me. I slammed my hand down on the snooze button and grumpily got out of bed and went over to my closet, not bothering to take a shower. I really just wasn't in the mood for anything today, so I just decided on wearing something comfy. I pulled out a pair of black sweatpants and a lose tie dye t-shirt, changing into the outfit quickly. I slumped over to the bathroom and yanked my hair out of the ponytail that I slept with it in, grabbing my brush to untangle my hair. After it was all brushed out, I put it into a messy bun and then I began to do my makeup. I kept things very simple today, putting on a bit of foundation, mascara and eyeliner.

I went down into the kitchen, the smell of eggs and bacon surrounding me. My mom was sitting down at the table with Jack, quietly eating their breakfast.

"Hey.." I said as I went over to the stove to grab the leftover breakfast that was in the pan.

"Morning Em, the bus'll be here soon so eat quickly." Jack told me

I looked over at the clock and realized of that I was 6:45 am. Shit, I'm gonna be late!
I quickly scooped the food into my mouth and put my dish into the sink, running upstairs to grab my bag and brush my teeth.

"Bye!!" I yelled as I ran out to the bus.

-

I waited in the long ass line up for lunch, impatiently tapping my foot on the ground as my arms got tired from holding my tray. Jeez, could this line go any faster?! I bet by the time I get to the front, I'll have to go back to class..

"Want some company?" I turned my head to see Ethan standing in front of me, giving me a toothy smile.

I gestured him towards me, giving him a small smile. He stood next to me and we began to just talk about life, you know, get to know each other a bit more.
It turned out that Ethan was Internet famous, along with Grayson. They had almost 3 million followers on Vine, 1 million on Instagram, and almost 600,000 on YouTube. Wow, and I'm here just reaching 700 followers on Instagram, and I thought that was pretty good...guess not.

"NEXT!" the lunch lady yelled

I stepped forward, sticking my tray out so she could give me my food. She plopped the pizza down on the tray and Ethan and I headed over to a table with Grayson, and a bunch of their new friends.

"Ayyy it's Emma!" Grayson said loudly

I smiled and sat down, Ethan sitting next to me. All of the boys heads snapped in my direction, staring at me as though as I was some rare animal and shit. I gave them a confused look and giggled as they all blushed.

"So, how was class so far?" Ethan asked

"It was pretty boring, you know, the usual." I said chuckling

He smiled and began eating his lunch. The rest of the hour was a bit awkward, nobody really talked, and when we did start a conversation, it would last for maybe about a minute or so.

The bell rang and I stood up to go and put my leftover food in the trash, and set my tray on top of a counter. I looked around to see if Ethan or Grayson were behind me, but of course they had left without me..

-

The wind stung my eyes as it blew into my face. Ethan and Grayson were walking home with me today, but I kind of felt like the third wheel. They only talked to each other, so I was kind of just walking off to the side.

"What do you think Emma?" Ethan asked me, snapping me back to reality.

"Wha..?"

"Haha, I told Grayson that a Tomato was a vegetable, and he said it that it was a fruit. What do you think?" he said

I bit my lip, trying my hardest not to laugh at how random the conversation was that they were having.

"It's a..f-fruit." I said, giggling a bit

Ethan gave me the most confused look ever, and I couldn't help but laugh. Grayson joined in and gave me a high five, Ethan rolling his eyes.

The rest of the way home, I was finally included in their conversation, which was about ideas for a YouTube video. By the time that I was on my street, they said that they still needed my help, so they asked me to come over to their place. Of course I said yes, why wouldn't I?

"So, uh, how far is your house from here..?" I questioned

"It's right here!" Grayson exclaimed, pointing towards they're house. Palace**

My eyes widened as I looked at their house in shock, it was fucking huge. And then it hit me.

"Hey! We live on the same street!" I yelled, causing them to jump

"R-really?" Ethan asked

"Yea! My house is just down the street!" I said smiling

They looked at each other, smirking. It looked like they were having this conversation with each other, only using their eyes. Probably some twin thing.

Ethan then suddenly grabbed my hand and dragged me into the house, I was surprised at the sudden action, but it felt good. His big soft hand in my tiny, fragile hand, it just made me feel some kind of way..

He brought me to their living room and the two of us sat down on the couch. Grayson had ran up to his room so he could get their camera so they could film.

"So why am I here again?" I said laughing

"We want you to film the YouTube video.." he told me

I nodded my head in agreement as Grayson rushed back into the room, throwing the camera into my hands. I quickly stood up, not wanting to be crushed by Grayson's muscular figure, and set up the tripod so I didn't have to actually hold the camera while filming the video. They were sitting down, quietly discussing what they would do for the video, as I patiently waited for them.

"Alright, we're ready." Ethan told me

I clicked the on button and a bright red light began flashing, signaling that the video had started. I gave them a thumbs up, and they started talking.

"Ayyy what's up guys, it's Dolan Twins Tuesday!" Grayson said to the camera

Dolan Twins Tuesday, not bad...

{lol Ik this chapter sucked, but yea. thanks for 50 reads😂 whooo going strong!}